Up-to-date healing build

Suricata.1406

I’m a new GW2 player and picked elementalist as I like to play mage in other games. However, the healing in this game looks fun and I want to be that.Apparently I picked the wrong character and I am desperate to find an up to date build/rotation/gear stats.

Can someone help me with that?I’ve read this class sucks as a healer but I’ve seen some brave ones who keep healing so I want to try that as well.

Thanks in advance.

@"Aria Lliane.8693" - September 28, 2019 said:Tempests: I am a support... :(Anet: NyTempests: I have Healing Power armorAnet: Support Tempests with Imbued Melodies are way OP, lets delete them, here some 7% damage because all classes must follow the metaTempests: But I'm a support...Anet: Well, you have Elemental BastionTempests: But the thresholds and the protection and the concentration and...Anet: Its OPTempests: :(Anet: Why noone plays Tempests anymore?Tempests:Anet: Anouncing Tempests will be deleted from game cause noone uses itEles:Anet: Oh by the way, that thing we announced in the Living Story announcement about Builds, will only be available in GW1 and 3, because GW2 doesn't need it.Noone:Anet: Why are you like that?Former Anet emplyees: Something went bad.

Short answer, don't, its a lost war. gw2 meta is power builds.... just accept it.

I mean for PvE there are 2 viable healing builds: Staff tempest (maximum heal) and boon tempest with warhorn (10 man boons). the builds and additional information can be found on the snowcrows website.However, Elementalist does not offer the best rate of offensive boons or utility, so the first choice in fractals is heal firebrand (offers heals + quickness + might + fury) and for raids it is druid.

have fun!

Odds are tempest support not going to make it out of the balance patch healing getting nerfed over all but that all tempest has going for it as an support these days and what side thing tempest has are getting nerfed hard 10 target effects and roots. Classes who have strong boons as healing are simply going to be far better if they where not better before this coming update.

Odds are shout tempest 10 target and acain root maybe melee cele would be the way to go. I do not see healing be the major part of the class any more.