Viability of Axe/axe ps warrior is fractals and raids — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Viability of Axe/axe ps warrior is fractals and raids

IFreedom.4637IFreedom.4637 Member
edited October 13, 2017 in Warrior

Comments

  • Oglaf.1074Oglaf.1074 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Fractals, sure.

    Raids, probably not.

    Please Anet give us a hide Chest Armour-option. Tattoo-clad Norns everywhere beg of you.

  • No reason to run dual wielding as it doesn't stack w/ quickness.

  • @ButterPeanut.9746 said:
    No reason to run dual wielding as it doesn't stack w/ quickness.

    dual wileding is stacking with qucikness but not giving 70 percent total. That trait is adding base atack speed first than quicness calculate and give 50 percent. So actually you are gaining more than 70 percent total

  • @Berserkeremir.4631 said:
    dual wileding is stacking with qucikness but not giving 70 percent total. That trait is adding base atack speed first than quicness calculate and give 50 percent. So actually you are gaining more than 70 percent total

    Testing has proven that the attack speed caps at the rate quickness provides, so the trait itself does nothing if you have constant quickness uptime.

  • @Berserkeremir.4631 said:

    @ButterPeanut.9746 said:
    No reason to run dual wielding as it doesn't stack w/ quickness.

    dual wileding is stacking with qucikness but not giving 70 percent total. That trait is adding base atack speed first than quicness calculate and give 50 percent. So actually you are gaining more than 70 percent total

    This is incorrect. See what Sneaky said above. Just like how swiftness OOC is 100% max speed in the game, having quickness is the cap regardless of any other attack speed increases.

  • Would be nice to run a/a again. Devs can't seem to fine the sweet spot yet for Warrior axes. Its been a roller coaster ride with axes being nerfed, then brought up, then nerfed again, and brought up again.

  • If you have druid in party, then PS is not needed.
    Also, I don't think you can stack perma 25 might with that food, FGJ and Sigil of Rage only. Might will be dropping a lot now with the PS nerf.
    Axe damage without discipline and strength traitlines is meh. If you want max dps, you need that 33% damage buff from Peak Performance. And even then, it will be inferior to other power dps classes.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.