Bought the expansion. How long do I have to wait to play?

I bought the expansion pof and hot a couple of hours ago. When i visit the account site, the option to buy the bundle is stil there. The money was transfered imediately but the expansion is not registered in game, nor did I get an e-mail. Is this normal, just poor communication or went something wrong?

What does it show when you access 'My Account' (link below)?As above, have you downloaded and entered the game?

Be aware; sometimes it takes a few hours for the Serial Key to be sent, if this is not an upgrade to an existing account.You can always contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below if you continue to have issue.

Good luck.

@Xayde.7610 I have the same problem as you. I bought the expansions on February 15 and I still haven't unlocked the expansions. I received an email to my account when I bought the game I had to wait 48 hours to activate :o . I check my bank account and it has already been debited. If the code doesn't arrive within a few hours, I will write to support. Have you written to support ?... What have they told you?