This thread will also include feedback about some of the changes in the next patch. I will add more stuff if I remember anything. Feel free to discuss.
Section One: General
1. Mirage should get 75 endurance instead of 100. You can still bank endurance so you won't get punished for waiting big attacks.
2. Chronomancer should be able to self shatter and CS should be between 60-72 seconds cooldown instead of 105 (lol).
3. Clones' vitality and toughness should be a percentage of the mesmer, I'm thinking 15%.
Section Two: Underpowered utilities and their respective traits
(I won't be touching mantras in this thread)
Medic's Feedback trait should be reworked into a more general glamour trait. It should:
1. Reduce glamour cooldowns by 15/20%
2. Add new mechanics to every glamour skill, such as:
Null Field should remove 1 more boon every pulse.
Feedback should remove and prevent poison when applied and revive allies.
Portal should last 60 seconds instead of 30 seconds.
Veil should give a long aegis to allies who passed through it. (I think this skill won't suddenly become usable in PvP with just a small change, but okay.)
Time Warp should apply 1/2 seconds of chill on every pulse. (A cooldown reduction regardless of the trait would be good)
Ether Feast: Should remove remove 1 damaging condition if the mesmer has at least one clone.
Mirror: Should heal the same amount but gradually, while casting.
Signet of Domination: Less stun, less cooldown.
Phantasmal Defender: It should give nearby allies 1 seconds of aegis or protection per blocked attack, 1 seconds of interval per ally. If no attack is blocked, heal nearby allies instead. It should spawn next to the target, and shouldn't deal any damage. Hopefully a cooldown reduction (on both the standalone skill, and on the trait).
Mirror Images: It should apply confusion.
Decoy: Less stealth, less cooldown.
Signet of Humility: 105 seconds cooldown instead of 120 seconds.
All's Well That Ends Well should heal for a small amount on wells' first pulse, and a large amount on their last pulse.
Well of Eternity: Initial heal should be way larger and then last pulse shouldn't heal but give a big barrier instead.
Well of Action: Less quickness, 20 second cooldown. Bigger damage.
Well of Precognition: It should be like this -> X endurance to the mesmer instantly and pulses Y endurance, last pulse gives 2 stacks of stability. No aegis or stability on pulses. Still breaks stun and is instant cast. Increase the cooldown from 30 to 35.
Gravity Well: It should do more damage on its last pulse.
Section Three: Weapons
Staff: Chaos Armor cooldown should be 25 seconds regardless of trait.
1. Blurred Frenzy: More damage and/or hits 4 times instead of 8.
2. Illusionary Leap: 900 range and/or the spawned clone has invulnerability for 1 second.
OH Sword: Phantasmal Swordsman should immobilize the foe it leaps to. The sword strike on this skill should apply vulnerability.
I'm having a problem defining an identity for this weapon and inspiration traitline. Below are some ideas (as a choose-one)
1. Temporal Curtain can be 20 second cooldown and give swiftness + regeneration to allies who passes through it. Phantasmal Warden can deal more damage to the foe it targeted. Every axe can bounce to a nearby ally and apply swiftness (with a 1/2 sec interval per ally). It should spawn next to the target.
2. A bigger emphasis on utility side of it can be put. For example, we can make reflect trait baseline and replace it with a functionality-adding trait for this weapon.
1. Phantasmal Duelist should spawn halfway between the mesmer and the target.