Belindas greatsword skin — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Belindas greatsword skin

So am I missing somthing? Thought this was available Feb 14 yet dont see it in gem store?

Comments

• The News Blog states, "Starting February 14,..."

'Starting' meaning on this day and continuing for some days. I'm sure it will show up soon.

• It might show up tomorrow, [according to a post on reddit] about upcoming items.

Be careful what you ask for
    ANet might give it to you.

Forum Guides: Images. Text

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

It's in the store now. :)

Danielle Aurorel - Desolation EU. Mini Collector.

"Not dead which eternal lie, stranger eons death may die. Drain you of your sanity, face the thing that should not be"

• Psycoprophet.8107Psycoprophet.8107 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Danikat.8537 said:
    It's in the store now. :)

Saweet thank u good sir or senorita for sharing, I will be picking that bad boy up when get home from work :) been waiting yrs lol

• Eloc Freidon.5692Eloc Freidon.5692 Member ✭✭✭✭

I almost thought this was going to be a thread on how it is the only weapon of the current gem store featured weapons without an aura or animation of some kind.

Sad regardless. :b

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

I suspect gem store skins sell better if they have some sort of effect to make them stand out. But if you want a nice looking greatsword without effects there's lots available in-game. You can see all of them (from all sources, including the gem store) here: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Gallery_of_greatswords

My personal favourites (without effects) are the Aureate Highlander and Breath of Flame. There's also the Gallant Greatsword, which is from black lion chests, but you can buy it with gold on the TP.

Danielle Aurorel - Desolation EU. Mini Collector.

"Not dead which eternal lie, stranger eons death may die. Drain you of your sanity, face the thing that should not be"

• @Eloc Freidon.5692 said:
    I almost thought this was going to be a thread on how it is the only weapon of the current gem store featured weapons without an aura or animation of some kind.

Sad regardless. :b

It's one of the few greatsword skins that actually looks like a sword, but for me it is somewhat spoiled by the weird unsheathing animation, where the sheath just disappears. The fact that it's sheathed on your back doesn't help either...

• crepuscular.9047crepuscular.9047 Member ✭✭✭✭

still waiting for Anet to let us to Bankai so we can unlock the blade's true power

[RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]     [TTS] [KA] [SI]     [RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]
    Praise the Inevitable Eternal Transcendent King Palawa Ignacious Joko, the Beloved and Feared Undying Eternal Monarch of All !!!
    ... til Aurene ate him for dessert 😭
  • Justine.6351Justine.6351 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Danikat.8537 said:
    I suspect gem store skins sell better if they have some sort of effect to make them stand out. But if you want a nice looking greatsword without effects there's lots available in-game. You can see all of them (from all sources, including the gem store) here: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Gallery_of_greatswords

My personal favourites (without effects) are the Aureate Highlander and Breath of Flame. There's also the Gallant Greatsword, which is from black lion chests, but you can buy it with gold on the TP.

I have both belindas and gallant gs, they are both amazing skins.

Anet buff me :-(
    Make me good at game!