Frostfang is slightly underwhelming?

Ogwom.7940

I created Frostfang in 2017 because I have a pretty bad obsession with ice-themed things, I like it, but I must say that the arm's effect is quite horrible. It is literally a block of ice stuck in your arm, other legendary weapons have awesome arm effects. I'm quite disappointed with Frostfang's. (The worst part is that this falls into the category of "aura".)

Do you know what would be great? If Frostfang literally turns your entire arm into ice, not covered in ice, turn it into ice.

@JUN YANG.4328 said:i dont think is too bad. the only underwhelming legendary is Eternity. it should have more cool visual effect. even they fixed once.

Lmao I have to agree with this..To put together two legendaries to get a shiny tip ... and a bigger foot fall is pretty underwhelming. Atleast if we could choose to have it on sunrise or twilight I'd be happy with that

@DoRi Silvia.4159 said:

@JUN YANG.4328 said:i dont think is too bad. the only underwhelming legendary is Eternity. it should have more cool visual effect. even they fixed once.

Lmao I have to agree with this..To put together two legendaries to get a shiny tip ... and a bigger foot fall is pretty underwhelming. Atleast if we could choose to have it on sunrise or twilight I'd be happy with that

Eternity could use a dynamic color effect, an eternal fight between Dawn and Dusk.Frostfang could in fact turn your arm into ice and not that ice block who only seems to be clipping through.

@Super Hayes.6890 said:Arm? How about the player turns to ice. That would be really cool. Just skin though so the armor is still visible. Doesn't the hammer do something like this?

Juggernaut turns you very shiny and adds a metal effect to your character, yes.Frostfang could at least turn the arm to ice.ALSO Anet PLEASE change the ice hit sound because using Axe 5 on my Warrior with Frostfang equipped is absolutely awful

@Super Hayes.6890 There is already an effect that makes your skin all ice which is caused by the Snow Diamond infusion and the Winter's Heart infusion to an extant.

I really like the idea of the whole arm being a effected by ice, which is similar to some Gen 2 legendaries and Flameseeker Prophecies

Yet, I still would like some improvement to the base weapon itself. Right now it is dull and doesn't shine that well and. I would love it if it could reflect light better like ice/snow in real life and maybe have some added colours such as blacks or blues to make it look more corrupted or a slight mist/fog on it.

@Ogwom.7940 said:@Super Hayes.6890 There is already an effect that makes your skin all ice which is caused by the Snow Diamond infusion and the Winter's Heart infusion to an extant.

I really like the idea of the whole arm being a effected by ice, which is similar to some Gen 2 legendaries and Flameseeker Prophecies

Yet, I still would like some improvement to the base weapon itself. Right now it is dull and doesn't shine that well and. I would love it if it could reflect light better like ice/snow in real life and maybe have some added colours such as blacks or blues to make it look more corrupted or a slight mist/fog on it.

And now I want a snow diamond. Thanks for the info!