Returning player - Legendary crafting Achievement/collection lines 'dead'

Hi all,I'm a returning player and have decided to try crafting my first Legendary.I began with The Juggernaut, but one of the Achievements/Collections (the list where you have to 'Kneel' and 'Ponder' at statues etc) needed is to help an NPC called Fen.Fen has apparently been deleted from the game, so after spending several hours - and lots of gold - on buying the recipe and earning the Achievement/collection points needed, I can't finish it.Therefore, I decided to try for Twilight.I purchased the Twilight crafting line from Hobbs in Lion's Arch for a further 5G and guess what? One of the Achievements/collection points needed is to help another NPC help Fen - who's been deleted.Yet more precious gold wasted.Is there any way to continue Legendary crafting for the above items if the necessary Achievements/collections are no longer available?If the content needed for completion of the above two Legendary crafting lines has been deleted from the game, why are we still able to buy the necessary recipes etc from Hobbs in LA?Many thanks.

Is this the NPC you need: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fen

He definitely hasn't been deleted, I did that event 2 days ago. Like most events it's not constantly available, it's on a timer. If the event has recently failed the NPC might be dead and you'll have to wait for him to respawn before you'll be able to start it, but it shouldn't be a long wait.

@"SlingDash.2350" said:Thanks folks.I've just found him.It was some Wiki that I read saying that he'd been deleted.It looks like the Legendary is still on-course!

I just want to be safe, you do know that this entire crafting line, all the achievements and crafting leads ONLY to the actual precursor for that legendary, right?

Please don't assume you will have the finished legendary at the end. All you get is the precursor which you will still need to combine with:

• the appropriate legendary weapon gift (Gift of Twilight in case of Twilight)
  • a Gift of Fortune
  • a Gift of Mastery

to finish the actual legendary. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Legendary_weapon

Just making sure, since players have been confused on this in the past and the realization was often disappointing and the name can be misleading.

TL;DR:The legendary crafting collection are only doable 1nce, and reward the PRECURSOR to the appropriate legendary weapon. Not the entire legendary. In case of T1 precursors, those are also available off the trading post as well as mystic forge gambling.

Also, if you are worrying about 5 gold being wasted, then you may be in for a surprise. The first tier of the precursor is fun and cheap. And then the money sinks set in. And once you have your precursor, the REAL money sinks set in. :) But it is still fun and I made 6 of them so I recommend sticking with it!