Mount-Skin available through wvw

Arzurag.7506

https://www.guildwars2.com/en-gb/news/call-to-glory-february-2020-competitive-update/It seems like we will finally be able to obtain a mount-skin through other means than just the shop, now I only wonder how much gold we gotta pay for unlocking the reward-track.Also, exp-event, balance-update is all on february 25. which is quite exciting. Hopefully it breathes some fresh air into the game-mode.

What happened to the previous armor that was supposed to come out? Did I miss that or something? Or is this the one?Also am glad they made a skin earnable, this is a first of which I hope are many - Anet seen to be listening lately, they even are doing something about bonus xp people were asking for.So the reward track is unlocked with gold? I wonder how much it if it's close to 8g like buying Warclaw was.Also, Anet if you aren't going to make leopard look crazy, can you make it derpy like Pegasus? Don't forget those dye channels either, no skimping please.

Edit, I wonder why that word was censored lol

@Elric.4713 said:Gotta bribe the remaining WvW crowd.

Bribe them.. but why? The ones that still play do so because they enjoy it. They'll do something new as it comes up, but bribery doesn't really fit here.It will, however, be nice to see new people again wanting to get a skin. Easy kills.

Event is always nice. Again, neat bonus that doesn't change much.

@RedShark.9548 said:

@PookieDaWombat.6209 said:Given that we had to pony up (no pun intended) around 250 gold while earning the Gryphon way back when, I can only imagine that the track will be similar in cost, though I hope I'm wrong.

i hope not, i blew most of it from betting on ectos some days ago :^)

Read through the announcement. Its what Anet said.

Aside from that, I'm not doing anything with the gold I have. This might be worth paying for (once I see it).

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:Maybe the track opens if you have a Catmander tag...?

Hold on there, SATAN. Don't go giving them ideas.But what if you only had to do the jumping puzzles 100 times to unlock it?

It could be ONCE and it would be a shitshow. Imagine the entire population of every full map cramming in there trying to fight through... I'm going to have nightmares now...

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:I suppose they mean that we need to use gold to first unlock access to the reward track and then play WvW the normal way to complete the track.

Save up your WvW potions to instant complete the reward track I guess.

Oh and I suppose the memories of battle are going to spike in price for a short while with the new armours.

I might pass on that new armor like the last weapon skins, they're just bleh and they do nearly everything medium armor wearers complain about medium armor. It's a shame after Mistforged Triumphant armor having stupid chunky parts attached to them like on the shoulders and just having a weird shape and connections between pieces and then the chest piece effect is way too bright and doesn't have it's own dye slot. I've mentioned it on another thread but I'd rather have some normal worn looking pieces of clothing/armor to get a real look going on instead of looking like a plastic toy.

@Blockhead Magee.3092 said:

@PookieDaWombat.6209 said:Given that we had to pony up (no pun intended) around 250 gold while earning the Gryphon way back when, I can only imagine that the track will be similar in cost, though I hope I'm wrong.

i hope not, i blew most of it from betting on ectos some days ago :^)

Read through the announcement. Its what Anet said.

Aside from that, I'm not doing anything with the gold I have. This might be worth paying for (once I see it).

How the f did you reply so quick, i literally posted it, reread the article 30sec and edited my post.

And i didnt do anything with my gold either, thats why i ecto gambled it away just a few days ago.