Weaver doesn't hold swords properly

Azhkanizkael.1406

@Kaspar.3892 said:

@MrRay.3027 said:I don't get it. What wrong with how the sword is held?

The only reason you'd hold a sword near the pommel is if you're trying to get extra range on it. Otherwise, you're supposed to hold closer to the hilt.

That what happening the weaver is trying to use the sword more like a spear i bet but there no spears on land so the sword look awards. Changes some of the slashing attks to more stabbing i think would make a 1h spear looking sword work great on this class.

@Jski.6180 said:

@Kaspar.3892 said:

@MrRay.3027 said:I don't get it. What wrong with how the sword is held?

The only reason you'd hold a sword near the pommel is if you're trying to get extra range on it. Otherwise, you're supposed to hold closer to the hilt.

That what happening the weaver is trying to use the sword more like a spear i bet but there no spears on land so the sword look awards. Changes some of the slashing attks to more stabbing i think would make a 1h spear looking sword work great on this class.

Yeah... with how 90% of the weaver's sword attacks are animated, I unfortunately doubt they had a spear in mind. xD

Yeah I was really excited when I found out Warpblade was our Elite Spec weapon then immediately disappointed when I previewed it and saw the Ele holding it by the freakin pommel. Come on, Anet! All you gotta do is change the weapon model to be a little lower and bam!

@MrRay.3027 said:At least the off-hand dagger isn't completely inserted in your dress-pants when it's unsheathed, like it is on my mail sylvari. Posted in that bug thread, but I doubt it will be fixed.

Yeah THIS I find just so dumb. It's as if they never ever actually tested an Elementalist wearing a robe and dagger, because mine disappears for 80% of the length whenever it's being held.

Archived