finally a decent PVP armor set.

ugrakarma.9416

Thanks the 6 gods. Now we can have a "proud" pvp armor, not a mock that was the glorious armor set, specially male pants.

And finally a armor set that fit a weaponset, perhaps Anet is finally learning that players like coeherent armorset+weaponset?

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/call-to-glory-february-2020-competitive-update/

to show that they learned the lesson, they should give us a title too, "warlord".

These sets, like every set that got added as gameplay rewards since the advent of Gem Shop outfits, look like low efforts set to me.Granted, I haven't checked the female versions on my characters yet.

But since Anet didn't put in even remotely close as much effort as into them as they put into outfits, I won't put in substantial effort to unlock them.

@"ugrakarma.9416" said:Thanks the 6 gods. Now we can have a "proud" pvp armor, not a mock that was the glorious armor set, specially male pants.

And finally a armor set that fit a weaponset, perhaps Anet is finally learning that players like coeherent armorset+weaponset?

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/call-to-glory-february-2020-competitive-update/

to show that they learned the lesson, they should give us a title too, "warlord".

6 gods? There are only 5 since Balthazar betrayed the others.

@Drizzt.1796 said:

@"ugrakarma.9416" said:Thanks the 6 gods. Now we can have a "proud" pvp armor, not a mock that was the glorious armor set, specially male pants.

6 gods? There are only 5 since
betrayed the others.

We don’t know if he got replaced. We don’t know if the Gods need to have 6 to begin with. We’re just using an old status quo and the fact that the Gods left, save for Kormir.

@"Fueki.4753" said:These sets, like every set that got added as gameplay rewards since the advent of Gem Shop outfits, look like low efforts set to me.Granted, I haven't checked the female versions on my characters yet.

But since Anet didn't put in even remotely close as much effort as into them as they put into outfits, I won't put in substantial effort to unlock them.

Agreed, (these armors are almost a mix of reskins, heavy pants for example is the heavy arah armor)But my point is about they being more well fitted with a "pvp armor" than ugly glorious armor set.

@ugrakarma.9416 said:

@"Fueki.4753" said:These sets, like every set that got added as gameplay rewards since the advent of Gem Shop outfits, look like low efforts set to me.Granted, I haven't checked the female versions on my characters yet.

Agreed, (these armors are almost a mix of reskins, heavy pants for example is the heavy arah armor)But my point is about they being more well fitted with a "pvp armor" than ugly glorious armor set.

With the clown festival and bursting down enemies in few seconds we have in PvP (and will continue to have after the oh-so-praised patch), I consider speedos and bikinis (not bikini armour, just regular swim wear) more fitting for PvP.After all, armour is irrelevant and players are swimming in CC, conditions and boons.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:I really like the helmet on the first one.entire middle set is good lookingthird one seems generic TBH.I like them :D

Keep em coming

You’re not at all bothered by the “yet another trench coat” fiesta?

The Light armor looks real cool. Esp now that I’m on a piratey/old navy (not the store chain obv) vibe.Thank god I have over 10k tickets gathering dust in my wallet.