Luminiferous - Shadow in the Ice Mastery Issue

Vocx.7109

I am having an issue particularly the Lighting the Labyrinth puzzle. I finished it and the reward chest won't open. When I press "F" to interact, it does nothing, except a "glimpse" of my karma and gold count (just like the one you see from your inventory).

I repeated the puzzle, log out of that instance, teleport from another map then came back, switch character, log out, repeat the puzzle the next day, but it doesn't resolve the issue. It is the only thing I have left for the mastery and it won't let me open the chest.

Here is the vid: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DPOv2cH98ru1NIPJhyVddpq6NsmVXM76/view

Any ideas?

Did you first get the 2 small chests (as there are 2 puzzles inside) at the raven statues and open them? I don't see those 2 at them in your video. Also, do you have the essence mastery to open the big chest? I am aware the big chest only pops when you have finished both small puzzles and looted the 2 small chests. But perhaps there is some glitch where you can see the big chest of another player (as there was another player).

You may want to try to redo the puzzle on a fresh day (you can only do it 1x a day), and record the full thing so we can actually see whats happening if this still occurs.

@Vocx.7109 said:The chest in the videos is a confirmation that the puzzle was finished. You wont get the chest in the first place if you didn't...

@Leablo.2651 said:Your video shows that the puzzle was not finished. You need to show how the chest spawns.

Clearly not. Being able to see the chest without finishing the puzzle is the bug until you prove otherwise.

• 1 month later...

@Leablo.2651 Puzzle was finished. The chest won't show up unless you finished the puzzle, hence the reason why the chest was showing. I didn't mention that I was able to see the chest w/o finishing the puzzle. Anyway, after a week of trying and repeating the same puzzle and getting the same response from the game, I was able to finished it now w/ no issue.

Today, a guild member of mine did have the same issue I am having. Clearly this is a bug.

I got the same problem. I finished it on two different days and can open the 2 small chests but not the big one.I got all masteries on full rank except the Vigilance Essence Manipulation Mastery. (Maybe thats a problem?)Did u found a fix that works for you?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...