Random game crash to desktop

Yesterday evening, I had just ported over to the PVP lobby and was wandering around. My game abruptly froze, then disappeared - and when I say "disappeared," I mean it was as if I selected "exit to desktop" on the options menu. There was no error or crash report - it just quietly quit out of the game. My computer didn't freeze; everything else was perfectly fine.About an hour later, I was in the middle of a PVP game when the same thing happened. Freeze, then the game quit to desktop. Fortunately I was able to quickly log back on and finish the match.And tonight the same thing happened. Wandering in the Crystal Oasis, fighting Forged - freeze, and crash to desktop.In all of these instances, there is no indication I'm about to crash other than the two seconds of freezing immediately before the game quits.

Any idea what could be causing this and how I fix it? It doesn't seem to matter what character I'm on, what I'm doing/where I am in-game, or what graphics settings I use. (I'm on a PC with Windows 10, if that's relevant information.)

@"Batel.9206" said:Yesterday evening, I had just ported over to the PVP lobby and was wandering around. My game abruptly froze, then disappeared - and when I say "disappeared," I mean it was as if I selected "exit to desktop" on the options menu. There was no error or crash report

Did you check with the Task Manager to see if the Gw2-64.exe was still running in the background, even though it appeared closed?