What i would like to see.

Margeon.9650

Hello programmers and developers, as I lay dead and unable to move (which is ANNOYING!!!!( because I am "In combat" how can I be in combat when I am dead??) but I wold like to see a way to either earn gems, or maybe as special find in monster drops gems, i mean not all of us are Mike Bloomberg.. what do you think?

• 2 months later...

This is another thing, I have seen Rubies. Opals, pearlsd and just about anything but Diamonds...howabout making it a rare find? or say like an "Unidentified Stone" and it can be identified as a Diamond With the Master Salvage Kit only, any other use than that would identfy it as a lower stone like Opal. and stack it to heck and back...

Okay..new one here...this is getting VERY fustrating! I now have my Gluider and I do like it to Deploy when i really need it to, however I am having some.....issues when it deploys on a Jump when I don't Need it to deploy, and before you ask No I am not holding down the spacebar, it just deploys! on a very tiny timed jump (like the one in Hooligans Route to get the Vista....) so suggestion, let me temporarily turn off the Glider?

@"Margeon.9650" said:Okay..new one here...this is getting VERY fustrating! I now have my Gluider and I do like it to Deploy when i really need it to, however I am having some.....issues when it deploys on a Jump when I don't Need it to deploy, and before you ask No I am not holding down the spacebar, it just deploys! on a very tiny timed jump (like the one in Hooligans Route to get the Vista....) so suggestion, let me temporarily turn off the Glider?

There's already a thread on this very thing: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/104174/disable-gliding-option

As this is really a QoL request, it probably should be placed in the stickied thread above https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/53097/suggestions-qol-quality-of-life-ideas