Renegade issues

Latinkuro.9420

Darkrazer is not useless in PvE at all. It's one of your best skills to (passively) destroy a boss's break bar, and you can disrupt a whole group of enemies several times. One of the best Kalla's summons for solo playing, I think.

If you're going power renegade - or simply not using shortbow, you can also pick the trait that gives buffs and debuffs on disruption.

My suggestions for the currently underwhelming Renegade utilities are as follows:

• I think ANET devs need to listen to people who actually play Rev to learn that Alacrity is largely useless for Revs due to the inherent energy management issues causing you to be relegated to spending most of your time autoattacking while waiting to swap legends for energy replenishment. This brings me to my point...Orders From Above should be reworked to: All skills cost 5 less energy. Energy cost: 5, Duration: 4 seconds. The other two F-Skills should both have their energy costs reduced to 10.

• Darkrazor’s Daring - As many have pointed out, the tiny stability on this skill is laughable. This skill should be reworked to Pulse stability to everyone in it’s area of effect (including summons) especially if ANET is going to keep the Renegade summons cc’able/killable. Also, the energy cost should be reduced to 25 and the cast time should be reduced to 1/4s for this guy...it’s a stun break for crying out loud...

• Breakrazor’s Bastion energy cost should be reduced to 5 and the cast time should be reduced to 1/4s. At 10 energy and 3/4s cast time, it is an exceptionally unreliable heal when you are in a pinch.

• Icerazor Ire - please replace the cripple with Chill as many others have suggested. Cripple provides absolutely no use in PVE. Also, the fact that the summons range is 600 makes the cripple mechanic largely useless in PvP/WvW.

• Soulcleaver’s Summit - This is currently one of if not the weakest elite skills in the game. The damage needs to be un-nerfed to its original state and, as many others have suggested, please remove the initial cost of energy upkeep skills such as this one.

@DiogoSilva.7089 said:Darkrazer is not useless in PvE at all. It's one of your best skills to (passively) destroy a boss's break bar, and you can disrupt a whole group of enemies several times. One of the best Kalla's summons for solo playing, I think.

If you're going power renegade - or simply not using shortbow, you can also pick the trait that gives buffs and debuffs on disruption.

It's one of my favourite renegade skills! Goes well with Spiritcrush to get more interrupts, and Ashen Demeanor.

@Latinkuro.9420 said:

@Redfeather.6401 said:Darkrazor is used to create an AOE disruption field. It regularly interrupts mobs. I use an interrupt sigil to take advantage of it. Is also good at hitting defiance bars.

Read this before posting pls ty.

At the current duration it's just useless !

The Daze duration isn't to completely shut out enemies, but disrupt their attacks, especially channeled abilities . Against enemies with Defiance Bars, it deals 100 Defiance Bar damage in an AOE every second. This makes it one of the Revenant's best 'Bar breakers available.

Archived