Bank Tab Expansion - Tell us if we're maxed out or not

Heibi.4251

Something that has hit people many times is the sale on Bank Tab Expansion. In the Black Lion Trade Post there is no indication whether or not you are maxed out. You can't even gift them to friends, so why does it even appear for those of us who are maxed out? Other items that are limited that we have maxed out don't appear for us, so why does the Bank Tab Expansion appear? You'd save yourself a lot of tickets at the help desk if you'd address this BLTP problem.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Your bank inventory will tell you if you are maxed out. (Scroll to bottom, click on lock icon.)

That much is true. However, many people aren't aware of that. The purchase should still not appear available for us anyway. Many people take it to mean they can expand beyond what they are currently at(maxed out that is). As I stated, other items that are limited in the amount of times you can purchase them no longer appear on the BLTP, so why does the Bank Tab Expansion appear?

• 9 months later...

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but I JUST ran into this yesterday. Bank tabs went on sale, so I bought a couple.Yes... my bad for not checking/counting how many tabs I already had, but as Heibi.4251 pointed out...it still appeared on BLTP, whereas other things that are maxed don't.

Like.. Garden plots.

So... wasted 420 gems. Not the end of the world, but still a waste and disappointing.

Considering this is not something new, perhaps Anet might address it?

@Synn.8617 said:as Heibi.4251 pointed out...it still appeared on BLTP, whereas other things that are maxed don't.

Yes, it's an annoyance that not everything you have maxed out is automatically hidden from you in the Gem Store.

I bought Season 2 ages ago via the website's store and still get trolled in-game with offers of the couple of episodes I hadn't unlocked back when (before I bought them). I even contacted support on behalf of this, but their is nothing they can do as they don't write the code.

Very sloppy on ArenaNet's side to not have an algorithm which automatically determines ownership level for all things, not just a select few.