Deja'vu

SidewayS.3789

In the first days of HoT, we necros had a bit (3 months or so) of finally revenge, over those years were we necros suffered.But Anet decided we were too "OP" so we have be nerfed into the ground,were we stayed mostly all the expansion.A few months ago, at the horizon, something new appeared. SCOURGE.A new hope for necros, to finally shine from the depths we have been thrown.The expansion launched and we shine like we all wanted to be, there on the first spots as a dps class, in the benchmarks.Weeks later, Anet decided we are too "OP",this time in pvp in wvw, and since Anet doesn't want to learn to SPLIT the skills, we will be thrown AGAIN in the same depths we were for 2 years, mostly.At this point, tbh i can't even comprehend why Anet, don't nerf the skills in "X" part of the game, rather cutting everything for the sake of the balance in PvP and WvW. Remembe "Been there,saw that"? This time we shined maybe one month (last time we were good for 3 months or so).I will still play scourge, no matter the nerfs, just like i played Reaper...Eh

I personally am excited any time a developer such as Anet are proactive in correcting game bugs and fixing catastrophic issues. Necromancer having viable specs is definitely a bug and as such needs to be fixed. You call it a nerf. I call it correcting game breaking issues. /s

I hated necros and were the first I killed in PvP/WvW (Mained Daredevil/druid), so I started scourge to learn its counters (as I do with classes I want to learn to fight against) and I fell in love (with that and mirage).

I believe a balance is in order, hot anet needs to be careful as they can easily nerf it into uselessness.

Archived