Just for spend time

Aavataris.5720

First of all:I am not asking for a competitive mode or anything like that, just an option for fun and to spend time while a event start or teams are assembled.

So, can you allow the duels 1 vs 1 in PvE and WvW? Plz!Usually, we have to wait a long time with nothing to do....can you give us the option to fight while we wait (and, perhaps, the viewers bet gold on those who fight) just for fun?

P.D.: In any case, it would still be a great tool to practice (not against NPC, not against multiple players, only 1 against 1).P.D.: Could you enable Chat Voice and automatically when entering a group or squad (instead of having to be connected by other applications and those fail or complicate things)?

@Aavataris.5720 said:

@"Genesis.5169" said:No, because a ton of classes will be nerfed because of 1v1s.And i say this as a mesmer player who loses to many matchups and thieves would be nerfed over this hard and they are my hardest counter.

I repeat, "just for fun." Just to pass the time, no competitive

I understand but people will come here and complain and anet will then nerf because this is what anet does.

@"Genesis.5169" said:Even assuming the worst case scenario, when nobody understands that a 1vs1 in a team game can obviously have desbalance (and that "it is only for fun"), activating the PvP balance at the time of a duel is not impossible

...and although they would like to make more changes in that balance, it is not a big problem to maintain a different configuration in 1vs1 traits (when the traits who vary in diferent modalities are the least).

Either way, it's still just to spend time and have fun, not to compete.