PvP Armor Skin Reward Track

Raseus.2543

• ArenaNet Staff

@"Raseus.2543" said:"The Warlord's armor set has been added. Warlord's Armor Boxes can be obtained from the PvP league reward track."Soo did anyone know where to find that reward track?

Yeah, we probably should have phrased that differently. It's going on pip reward tracks. Which come with seasons (including the 2v2 mini-season planned to start soon.)

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:

@"Raseus.2543" said:
"The Warlord's armor set has been added. Warlord's Armor Boxes can be obtained from the PvP league reward track."
Soo did anyone know where to find that reward track?

Yeah, we probably should have phrased that differently. It's going on pip reward tracks. Which come with seasons (including the 2v2 mini-season planned to start soon.)

In my opinion the event implementation wasn't thought well enough. If you release an extra pvp rewards event it should be made within a season, since having extra pvp rewards but without pips/season chests doesn't encourage you to play that much.

• ArenaNet Staff

@Khaine.2064 said:

@"Raseus.2543" said:
"The Warlord's armor set has been added. Warlord's Armor Boxes can be obtained from the PvP league reward track."

In my opinion the event implementation wasn't thought well enough. If you release an extra pvp rewards event it should be made within a season, since having extra pvp rewards but without pips/season chests doesn't encourage you to play that much.

It is within a season. They are on the 2v2 pip reward track which is active right now!

Seriously though. Perhaps if you focused on fixing the things u already broke like Mesmer, and also what you already promissed like update PvP Mistforged skins. Maybe if you did those things, then people wouldnt leave the game. Maybe they would buy gems again and then Anet would have revenue to do more garbage skins like these without screwing them up too!.

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:

@"Raseus.2543" said:

It is within a season. They are on the 2v2 pip reward track which is active right now!

Nice! As it wasn't implemented yesterday day i thought it was going to take longer :P

@"Moradorin.6217" said:It looks like noob armor anyway. When do we ever get a fix for the PvP Mistforged Skins that look so horrible and never got new skins? Also Why does the WvW mistforged look awsome, while the pvp mistforged looks like kitten.

ArenaNet Rule #1 : "If it doesnt come from the gemstore and can make people creditcard for it, then we dont care"

There are some major issues with the medium armor.For one the icons for the chest and the leg pieces are swapped, there are clipping issues on my human male character where the knees clips out when wielding 2 one handed weapons and then the other knee clips out when wielding a shortbow.But most importantly dying the thing is perplexing since not all dye channels have the same color hue for the same dye channels across different pieces; for example the shoulder lower dye slot, the chest lower right hand slot, and the glove upper left hand slot are all the same material, and have matching design (layered metal plates) but none of them display the same color when dyed by the same dye, with the chest piece being much darker than the rest. This is also true for some dye channels on the boots as well.And all of this is on only the medium armor and only the things i noticed thus far, i can only imagine what mess the other 2 sets are.