(NA) Guild Recruiting - Polarity Gaming Network - Daily world bosses, fractals, etc. Come chill :)

Seppuku.8360

Polarity Gaming Network is socially active guild looking to expand the GW2 subset of our community. We are currently a small-medium sized guild with a core group of very active players. As a group, our primary focus is on raiding/fractals, but we play a wide variety of content including open world, PvP, and WvW. Our overall goal is to foster a social and inclusive atmosphere that helps both new and veteran players alike succeed at their in game goals. Any and all are welcome to apply; please contact dhayes#8555 on discord if interested.

Polarity Gaming Network is an ever expanding online community that plays many other games besides GW2 as well as hosting regular events like our "Community Game Night" every Saturday. If this all sounds like your cup of tea, feel free to reach out.

Got some newer peeps introduced to fractals yesterday and then the group went on to do higher difficulty ones. Still looking for more people!

@SgtClark.7069 said:looking to get back into this game...it's been a few years and my last guild has disbanded

@Brimstone Jack.3462 said:

@victor.5134 said:Hi, how can i contatc you guys on discord? to joing your guild?

Hit up dhayes#8555, I'll try finding ya if you are online tonight too!

Maybe I just suck at Discord, but I tried to dm him earlier and it said he wasn't accepting friend requests.

you both can message me in discord while hayes gets that fiigured out - robbybobby#7819

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Autlawz.7914 said:I'm interested in joining

Check your in game mail when you get a min!

We are still recruiting and quite active. Currently, we are working on setting up a weekly schedule for all our members to participate in. Those will include newbie nights, meta trains and introductions to fractals and raids! Let us know if you are interested!

@Hasber.2106 said:I am also interested in joining. Been looking for a guild that will be able to do fractals regularly as I just finished my set to do T4s. Also looking forward to do raids and other pve content.

Heya we usually always have people doing T4 dailies and would be happy to have another body. Contact dhayes#8555 on discord and we will get you set up!

• 1 month later...