Will there ever be Fractals above 100?

Kam.4092

We really won't have to worry about this for a while though. We will need 8 new fractals just to hit 25, and then we will be at saturation in the current system. At the rate we've been getting new fractals (3 in the past year?) it will take over 2 years before the fractal system will have to be restructured in order to accommodate new ones.

I they could introduce more fractals (25 as suggested) instead of tiers, and simply add additional challenge motes within higher tiers (for possible better rewards). I believe they wanted to avoid going crazy on the Agony Resistance scaling and rather focus on making quality fractals with bigger and better challenges.

As you can tell from the recent changes and new ones...They are sort of like mini-raids in a sense.

@maddoctor.2738 said:The current system can support a maximum of 25 Fractals and we are at 17, at some point they must decide on a new system that can go beyond 25 Fractals, meaning above level 100 as well

Was that confirmed from a Dev?

On topic: I am hoping for higher than 100 fractals, hopefully it'll come soon after the expansion release.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@DakotaCoty.5721 said:

@maddoctor.2738 said:The current system can support a maximum of 25 Fractals and we are at 17, at some point they must decide on a new system that can go beyond 25 Fractals, meaning above level 100 as well

Yes.

Hate to be that person, but could you cite that? I miss a lot of information on the old forums because I avoided them (if it was posted there). Thank you in advance...

@DakotaCoty.5721 said:

@DakotaCoty.5721 said:

Yes.

Hate to be that person, but could you cite that? I miss a lot of information on the old forums because I avoided them (if it was posted there). Thank you in advance...

Can confirm. No plans for > 100, no new system until we need it.

@Benjamin Arnold.3457 said:

@DakotaCoty.5721 said:

@DakotaCoty.5721 said:

Yes.

I didn't have time to find the quote, so I hope that's a sufficient citation for you, maddoctor ;)

@DakotaCoty.5721 said:

@DakotaCoty.5721 said:

Yes.

"Until we need it", oh, there is hope! a very little bit, but still hope nonetheless.

@DakotaCoty.5721 said:

@DakotaCoty.5721 said:

Yes.

Love the keyword is until we need it, Keep your hopes up! maybe in another 3 years!

Archived