Tattoos

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:Hey, im not sure if it's possible but would it be a good idea to bring Tattoos to Humans aswell as Norns? Just a suggestion :0

Can this be under the same category as make-up please?I don't like being stuck with one face because I want black eyeshadow and lipstick. Especially when I can't stand the nose.

You can change the look of the nose with sliders during character customization. I always use the sliders to further customize facial features after I have chosen a face. You can make the nose longer, shorter, wider, more narrow, etc.

I wouldn't mind seeing them add makeup options, that would be great actually. Adding tattoos would be nice as well.

@SummerRayne.4672 said:

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:Hey, im not sure if it's possible but would it be a good idea to bring Tattoos to Humans aswell as Norns? Just a suggestion :0

Can this be under the same category as make-up please?I don't like being stuck with one face because I want black eyeshadow and lipstick. Especially when I can't stand the nose.

You can change the look of the nose with sliders during character customization. I always use the sliders to further customize facial features after I have chosen a face. You can make the nose longer, shorter, wider, more narrow, etc.

I wouldn't mind seeing them add makeup options, that would be great actually. Adding tattoos would be nice as well.

Oh I do that too, I still can't get it the way I want like other faces.There's other faces I would really adore, but I want that make-up. There's one face with a specific nose I really like, but I can't get it with the black make-up face.

Archived