Meta class is...? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Meta class is...?

Hey guys, returninf player here.
Which are the top classes right now to play solo in PvP and solo roaming WvW?

Thanks.

Comments

• Genesis.5169Genesis.5169 Member ✭✭✭✭

Ranger right now.
    And another class but i will not say let the forums continue to hate on FB's im really curious how anet gonna handle this because if you people actually pvp FBs are in 4th place for worse offenders list.

For those on the forums who advocate for the removal of duo queues in Spvp, realize your actions over the past 7 years has destroyed gw2 Spvp and thinking doing the same thing again is a good idea after several years of it not working crazy. Get better at pvp.

• Run anything condi..... face roll on your keyboard and win any fights. Make sure to collect bags. no skills required.

• whats meta? prob NEcro and anything that uses condition.

• Eramonster.2718Eramonster.2718 Member ✭✭✭✭

Emphasizing the word solo there :smile:.Patch just hit few days ago, will need more time to tell. Its still possoble to deal high damage burst with power builds, but it will be challenging to burst down one immediately. Possible, but more room for opponent to survive through it.

Still testing condi or semi for viability, time will tell.

• whoknocks.4935whoknocks.4935 Member ✭✭✭✭

Is warrior spellbreaker not effective anymore?

• Yasai.3549Yasai.3549 Member ✭✭✭✭

Necro and Guardian op.
    Yu can run like 5 Guardians and just roflstomp everyone.

If I play a stupid build, I deserve to die.
    If I beat people on a stupid build, I deserve to get away with it.

• @whoknocks.4935 said:
    Is warrior spellbreaker not effective anymore?

I've seen ppl run it 2v2. Far less effective but manageable. Personally I think ppl should give condi zerker a try.

• Revolution.5409Revolution.5409 Member ✭✭✭

Guardian, I currently think it is the profession with multiple viable Builds and can play almost any role with them.
    In any game mode it is a safe choice.