Deadly Aim trait bug

Deadly Aim trait.How this trait works depends on what race you play. It gives an advantage to races above average height. Since the shot goes from the center of our HitBox to the center of the enemy, the difference in height changes the trajectory of the bullet. As an Asura, I can't hit 2 Golems standing one after the other in the heart of the mist. As a human or a Norn, I hit both. Also if you get too close to target and target taller then you, you will shot to the sky.

Example of Asura shootingExample of Human shooting

Solution: make the projectiles fly parallel to the ground or replace this trait with old Ricochet

There is also an old bug when on a flat surface all bullets fly into the ground. This bug is present in almost all classes. Because of it, it is impossible to do cleave damage without a target. For example, when I fight against a thief, engineer or mesmer, I know where they are, but I can’t hit this place, because the projectiles fly not parallel to the ground, but to the ground.

@Dzheen.5291 said:There is also an old bug when on a flat surface all bullets fly into the ground. This bug is present in almost all classes. Because of it, it is impossible to do cleave damage without a target. For example, when I fight against a thief, engineer or mesmer, I know where they are, but I can’t hit this place, because the projectiles fly not parallel to the ground, but to the ground.

If you enable action camera you can shoot parallel to the ground.