We've been lied to. (EDIT: Big Boomer secret PvE/PvP split)

Chaith.8256

@Bizgurk.5639 said:I receive 202 healing per second. Works as indended, at least for me.

I receive what the tooltip states, 303 over 3 seconds. Just tested it live right now in PvP. Are you suggesting a PvE/PvP split? I shall test that.

@Elmo Benchwarmer.3025 said:Exaggerating much? Needless click bait title.

Here, have this wonderful tin foil hat. It's only for you. It has your name on it.

Nothing is exaggerated or baseless paranoia in any way, the reality is exactly how I laid it out, you're the one trolling/derailing.

@"Kuma.1503" said:This looks like more of a misunderstanding rather than trolling.

Big Boomer does not heal for 328 per tick. It heals for 328 over 3 seconds. The heal ticks every second.

Some quick math: 328 / 3 = 109 health per tick.

Working as intended.

Taken directly from the patch notes.Big Boomer: This trait has been reworked. It now increases strike damage by 10% against foes with a lower health percent than the engineer. Additionally, it causes hitting with explosion skills to heal the engineer for 3 seconds at 202 health per second. This effect does not stack.I'll highlight the part where anet either miscommunicated, or the trait is bugged: explosion skills to heal the engineer for 3 seconds at 202 health per second.Note the "at 202 health per second" bit.Again, either miscommunication, or definitely not working as intended.

• 6 months later...

@Deniara Devious.3948 said:Big boomer heals only slightly over 100 hp/second in WvWvW and pvp. The split has been there already like half a year. It is literally worse than backbag regenerator, which is major alchemy trait, which not that many pick.

Backpack regenerator needs a rework badly.

Big boomer, I think, is fine. We shouldn't forget that the healing is just one part of the trait, it is also increasing your damage against foes with lower health percentage than yourself by 10%.