[Sugested] Library in material storage.

kira.7395

Hi all,i would like to see an library or such Just like they did with the scribing items putting them in the material storage, this for the books u can attain in the newer parts of the game.I like to re-read those books but the storage to keep them all will grow when more books will come to the game.With books i mean the attainable pages like the caudacus book.let me know what you think of this idea.

Greets Hinara.

Yep, suggested the bookcase idea on the old forums and I probably wasn't the first or the only one doing so.My bank is full of books...

I don't recall if there's an item type for books, but it should be easy enough to just make an infinite inventory size "bank" that restricts item types to just books and restricts numbers to one of each to avoid some potential exploits.Or alternatively just make a wardrobe style unlocking system for the books and have the functionality to use them from the "wardrobe".

@Mikuchan.7261 said:Yep, suggested the bookcase idea on the old forums and I probably wasn't the first or the only one doing so.My bank is full of books...

I don't recall if there's an item type for books, but it should be easy enough to just make an infinite inventory size "bank" that restricts item types to just books and restricts numbers to one of each to avoid some potential exploits.Or alternatively just make a wardrobe style unlocking system for the books and have the functionality to use them from the "wardrobe".

Yeah it wouldn't be too hard too implement something like that, at least i think..i really hope they will in the near future i would hate to buy more bank tabs for those books xD

Archived