Beginner Experience Collection - 1 item missing — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Beginner Experience Collection - 1 item missing

Nagiil.1230Nagiil.1230 Member ✭✭
edited February 29, 2020 in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

At start it was easy to get the boxes with the armor. Got 4 of them with the first char.
But I failed to recognize, that the parts inside are important, got the box and salvaged the parts without equipping.
Now I have 16/17 achievments but missing the the box for the enhanced mighty gloves.

I've created a next new char, kill enemies, level by killing to level 10, created the next char, kill enemies ...
Now its my 4th or 5th char I've leveled from 1 to 10 just by killing and hoping to get an armor box - but not a single box for me.

It should be the last of the tutorial achievments for me.
Is there a switch/trigger, the prevent this boxes in a special situation? e.g. "got tutorial mastery" or "got all boxes in Beginner Experience Collection"?
I just need one (special) armor box :(

Comments

• /closed .. got them with the 6th char :/

• Well I've done all the 'Tutorial Mastery' Achievements apart from 'Beginner Experience Collection' because I'm missing the gloves!
    I started a new character for each zone, so 5 altogether (Start one, get to 10, delete, start a new one)

• Just an FYI, you don't have to start a new character. Even L80s can get the drops, as long as their down-level is 10 or less.

• Ayrilana.1396Ayrilana.1396 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 29, 2020

Just an FYI, you don’t actually need to be on a low level character for this. This game has a thing called dynamic level adjustment. Just fight enemies that are in areas where you’ve been scaled down to level 10 or below.

• Eziair.2509Eziair.2509 Member ✭✭
    edited February 29, 2020

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:
    Just an FYI, you don't have to start a new character. Even L80s can get the drops, as long as their down-level is 10 or less.

I know, :)

• @Ayrilana.1396 said:
    Just an FYI, you don’t actually need to be on a low level character for this. This game has a thing called dynamic level adjustment. Just fight enemies that are in areas where you’ve been scaled down to level 10 or below.

I know, Just more fun for me.

• Got the gloves at last!
    I logged one of my 80s and farmed the Jotun at The Osenfold Shear in Wayfarer Foothills for 20mins.

• I have 6 characters and I'm still waiting for 2 drops . enhanced mighty helm and enhanced boots. It's says on wiki that it's frequent drops but it must not be.