I was looking into how much i could push a mesmer healing and it appears to me it can do a lot of raw healing possible the highest sustained healing around. And i was wondering, is there any good reason they are not used?
I was making a pure minstrel healer setup to see what i could do and i ended up with a build that could:
- 30k+ healing per 15 seconds more or less sustained with around 10-15k of which can be saved for burst every 10-15 sec
- maintain permanent quickness for group
- a lot of stability and a little aegis to group
- the choice between either going for alacrity which can give you ability to give maybe 70% alacrity uptime with a window of was it around 45 or 50 seconds nonstop alacrity per each continuum or going for a build using focus for pulling packs/cc and a group aegis well on demand which i find is one of the strongest defensive abilties in the game hands down.
- strong cc break on demand
- random small things like chaos storm and projectile reflection and up to 20+ stacks of vulnerability contantly added with perfect execution - did i mention pulls
- even more stability and permanent alacrity for self
The thought behind it all was i wanted to make a healer support with a lot of stability and aegis protection for group which allows easy facerolling of fractals in random group - and it appears to me mesmer just might be the best. Additionally most of the healing can be done with almost no effort spamming mantras, and the only removely difficult aspect of the base form of things are weaving in clones to keep alacrity/quickness up + continuum shield+1well but that's not too hard.
Am i missing something here?