Lair of Zommoros, is this how it's supposed to be?

So the Lair of Zommoros... I had heard about it and was looking forward to exploring it. Tonight I found a group on LFG for it. Great. So I joined up and went in. They were already past the first set of pads. No problem. Went in and helped them with the second. But I ended falling to the floor and getting caught by the veteran mobs before I could mount up. Murdered. And none of the 8 or so other players came back to rez me. But hey, no big deal, I can just run back from a waypoint.

Get back and they're finishing off some djinn. Champ pops up. Fight it. Leads us back along the path. And back some more. And back out. Finally kill it and....... wait the door is closed now?

So that's it? I can't get back in until the event chain starts all over again?

I had about 3 seconds to look around the room during all of that. Is that really how it's supposed to be?

I'm glad I at least know what it was about due to watching a Wooden Potatoes video because the game certainly didn't give me a chance. Seriously, is this how it's supposed to be experienced - a few moments the look around and then you're duped into being led back and locked out?

I'm glad I at least know what it was about due to watching a Wooden Potatoes video because the game certainly didn't give me a chance. Seriously, is this how it's supposed to be experienced - a few moments the look around and then you're duped into being led back and locked out?

and now you know what not to do next time. Annoying but appropriately trolly for Zommoros

Archived