Watch the trailer for Visions of the Past: Steel and Fire!

Didn’t expect a lot but from the trailer there’s a lot of content and reward from the next episode:• A new Eye of the North Hub! upgradable?? i can go visit Auren anytime i want now! and take selfies...• Season 1 content that I never got to play! I’m so excited!• Lots of new Weapon skins and armors to get through rewards, yes

TY ArenaNet!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Hoover.6394 said:

@"Dragon Priestess.9760" said:
14ce7Eye-of-the-North.jpg

What is this set and when can i get it? I've really wanted a 'true' mage robe look <3

is this from the trailer? didnt notice...Also... can you teach me how to insert image in-post?

It's from a screenshot posted on the announcement page with the trailer.

To embed images, just click the image icon in the top bar of the post and paste in the image url. It's a bit finicky though, doesn't work all the time.

I don't often let myself get excited over trailers, but this one rEally piqued my interest.

• Iron Forgeman?
  • 4 replayable Season 1 missions! (Finally I can personally experience some of Season 1 myself).
  • Stone Summit armor? (Even if it's just partial).
  • Charr tanks?
  • Upgradeable hub?

I'm in!

I also really liked the music throughout the trailer.

EDIT: Fixed a typo.

I've already played season 1, so I don't honestly care too much about that. Ill get the rewards and then probably not touch it again until more new stuff is added; As it stands now the only thing I want to do to ryland and bangar is kill both of them. I doubt any sentimental bs will change that....

I was here when season 1 was relased, but back there I was still young, didn't understand much of English and overall missed a lot of old content. I'm so glad to see it's going to be playable again, so I can dig a bit into my late childhood.

Just to be clear from the outset, the inclusion of four season 1 story missions is a very welcome surprise, but I'm very curious about exactly how this is implemented and what that means for continuity. Is it a case of you can now access living world season 1, but only through Icebrood Saga (i.e. LW Season 5)? Or are they going to rework the story journal so this re-implemented content fits where it should in the time line, so there's a natural progression all the way through?

I really am excited at the prospect of revisiting some of that Season 1 content, but the idea of it only being accessible via the Icebrood Saga is ... jarring.