Legend Swapping and most Upkeep skills in Midair

Shao.7236

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/99330/revenant-legend-swap-no-longer-works-in-air#latest

Mid air legend swapping was allowed until the most recent big patch when it was randomly disabled without mention. I've reported it as a bug in this forum hopefully we get it back, or at least they disable midair weapon swap, attunement swap, death/reaper shroud for consistency's sake.

@"ArthurDent.9538" said:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/99330/revenant-legend-swap-no-longer-works-in-air#latest

Mid air legend swapping was allowed until the most recent big patch when it was randomly disabled without mention. I've reported it as a bug in this forum hopefully we get it back, or at least they disable midair weapon swap, attunement swap, death/reaper shroud for consistency's sake.

Wasn't sure if it was ever changed or not, guess it was! I barely can recall.

• 4 weeks later...

Bump for visibility. Feels so terrible. Sounds trivial on paper but those split-second decisions matter and for a class that relies completely on energy as a mechanic, it really messes with the flow and muscle memory when proper energy management is being denied due to a bug. Maybe I shouldn't be such a dodge jump monkey, but it extends far beyond that.

And yes @Shao.7236 it feels particularly brutal for Charged Mists. Here I am trying to spam Inspiring Reinforcement to counter an incoming CC and I see I'm still stuck in Shiro because I was jumping during swap. By the time I swap into Jalis, I have already extended beyond the energy threshold so I only get 50 energy and I cant follow up properly. Just one example of course, but it is aggravating every time.