Legend Swapping and most Upkeep skills in Midair — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Professions Revenant

Legend Swapping and most Upkeep skills in Midair

Shao.7236Shao.7236 Member ✭✭✭✭

Is it possible to implement? Would be great if it was like Elementalist where the flow isn't destroyed because of a dodge jump, leap or simple navigation, especially when running Charged Mists.

Comments

• Lonewolf Kai.3682Lonewolf Kai.3682 Member ✭✭✭✭

Waste of valueable development time. No thx.

• Shao.7236Shao.7236 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Lonewolf Kai.3682 said:

Impossible Odds already can do it, I'd rather have a functional class than half rushed products.

• Lonewolf Kai.3682Lonewolf Kai.3682 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Shao.7236 said:

@Lonewolf Kai.3682 said:

Impossible Odds already can do it, I'd rather have a functional class than half rushed products.

And I’d rather value dev time go to more meaningful fixes and features.

• ArthurDent.9538ArthurDent.9538 Member ✭✭✭✭

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/99330/revenant-legend-swap-no-longer-works-in-air#latest

Mid air legend swapping was allowed until the most recent big patch when it was randomly disabled without mention. I've reported it as a bug in this forum hopefully we get it back, or at least they disable midair weapon swap, attunement swap, death/reaper shroud for consistency's sake.

• Shao.7236Shao.7236 Member ✭✭✭✭

@ArthurDent.9538 said:
    https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/99330/revenant-legend-swap-no-longer-works-in-air#latest

Mid air legend swapping was allowed until the most recent big patch when it was randomly disabled without mention. I've reported it as a bug in this forum hopefully we get it back, or at least they disable midair weapon swap, attunement swap, death/reaper shroud for consistency's sake.

Wasn't sure if it was ever changed or not, guess it was! I barely can recall.

• Pterikdactyl.7630Pterikdactyl.7630 Member ✭✭✭✭

Bump for visibility. Feels so terrible. Sounds trivial on paper but those split-second decisions matter and for a class that relies completely on energy as a mechanic, it really messes with the flow and muscle memory when proper energy management is being denied due to a bug. Maybe I shouldn't be such a dodge jump monkey, but it extends far beyond that.

And yes @Shao.7236 it feels particularly brutal for Charged Mists. Here I am trying to spam Inspiring Reinforcement to counter an incoming CC and I see I'm still stuck in Shiro because I was jumping during swap. By the time I swap into Jalis, I have already extended beyond the energy threshold so I only get 50 energy and I cant follow up properly. Just one example of course, but it is aggravating every time.