New rev need some help

Kassagar.9238

Hello! I apologize in advance for my English, I use a translator. I wanted to ask knowledgeable players for help. I plan to start playing on the revenant, and if everything is clear to me with the support build and condition build, I could not find the build that is currently relevant for the open world. Those builds that are on metabattle.com, as I understand it, have not been updated for a very long time, and I don’t know where else to look for such builds. Maybe someone has a build for the open world, and he can share it? :) Damage is not so important to me as the survival of the character himself. Thank you in advance!

Hi!

Open world builds typically run power damage as targets typically have low enough health that condition wont ramp up well before they die. For Open world i would recommend looking at either

or

If you want to run the condition build, you can copy the raid build from Snow Crows website and swap out invocation for devastation 2-3-3 if u need more survivability (battle scars heals for a kitten ton in PvE). You can also see the full support variant on Snow Crows website as well.

@"Ertrak.9506" said:Hi!

Open world builds typically run power damage as targets typically have low enough health that condition wont ramp up well before they die. For Open world i would recommend looking at either

or

If you want to run the condition build, you can copy the raid build from Snow Crows website and swap out invocation for devastation 2-3-3 if u need more survivability (battle scars heals for a kitten ton in PvE). You can also see the full support variant on Snow Crows website as well.

Thank you!

@"Kassagar.9238" said:. Maybe someone has a build for the open world, and he can share it? :) Damage is not so important to me as the survival of the character himself. Thank you in advance!

Hizen made pretty much the best PvE/open world Revenant build you can run in terms of survability/solo playing potential:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PmxAke7lhQKsIyiJRXMICjBSiMBqgj7SdrD-zRJYkRLfZ0RBESK49BJI6tsonG-e

The latest changesfor condi Revs in PvE even buffed it a bit, and since doesn't use Invocation or staff the changes in the megapatch from February 25 didn't hurt it.

There's other alternatives that can do damage faster or being more safe (using the short bow, of breaking defiance bar from dangerous champions with the staff) against some particular bosses, but broadly speaking those can't reach the things that that build achieves.