Is the Path of Fire Story Related to LW3?

Dainank.1308

That's really up to you. Putting off Path of Fire for that long might seem harsh, and you can find summaries for LS3 on the wiki or Youtube.I personally would recommend playing through Season 3 if the story is important to you, just because the events of PoF will have that much more of an impact if you see Season 3 firsthand!

@Syreas.8403 said:That's really up to you. Putting off Path of Fire for that long might seem harsh, and you can find summaries for LS3 on the wiki or Youtube.I personally would recommend playing through Season 3 if the story is important to you, just because the events of PoF will have that much more of an impact if you see Season 3 firsthand!

Alright great. Also, would you be interested in helping me complete the heart of thorns finale mission? I can't seem to do it, and I don't want to waste more time haha. If you do please DM me and add me in-game. Ill be on later!

@Dainank.1308 said:

Alright great. Also, would you be interested in helping me complete the heart of thorns finale mission? I can't seem to do it, and I don't want to waste more time haha. If you do please DM me and add me in-game. Ill be on later!

I would be more than willing to, but I'm not positive it'll work out due to timezones. It's 4:30 AM right now where I am--I'm almost never up this late. But I'll try to help out if possible!

@Syreas.8403 said:

@Dainank.1308 said:

I would be more than willing to, but I'm not positive it'll work out due to timezones. It's 4:30 AM right now where I am--I'm almost never up this late. But I'll try to help out if possible!

Ok i am free now?

It doesn't take that long to do Season 3. If you just focus on the story and don't get sidetracked too much, you can have it done in a few nights.

I did Season 3 just before the expansion and was very impressed. Season 3 and PoF are the best stories in GW2 imo. And season 3 leads right into PoF.

Archived