Mastery Points in PoF ?

Morpeth.5318

I seem stuck, I want the bunny mount, but I need 3 more pts for the leap with raptor before I can unlock it -- but almost every freakin MP I see requires I HAVE the bunny already to reach it. Someone said 'do the main story' -- which I am, but it seems I need to bunny to finish the stage Im at. Seriously annoyed with these stupid gates/unlocks, it's not fun, it's just grind/filler.

Thank you kindly for the link Sokeenoppa, the site was a lifesaver! I had been spending a while trying to find 3, with that site I was able to get them in like 30 min. Unfortunately with work/family, I don't have a ton of free time for gaming, so I just wanted to get the bunny quickly and move on.

There should be enough easily accessible mastery points to progress through the expansion. Especially when you wait with the last mastery (4) of every mount until you get the other ones to level 3 first. L3 gives you the important ability needed for the new maps.

So, first work on Raptor 3, than springer 3, skimmer 3 etc.

AyinMaiden has many video guides on how to do and where to find the mastery points:https://www.youtube.com/user/AyinMaiden/videos

I know this doesn't help OP after the fact, but for anyone wondering about mastery points -- it's worth taking a look at the achievements for PoF, both in the Path of Fire category with its sub-categories for each map, the desert overall, and mastery insights as well as the relevant Story categories. As I did my first progression through the story and collected the various mounts, I was able to get an idea of which might be the easiest to tackle for a quicker progression through the story itself, which in turn made it easier to finish all of the mount masteries.

I also used the hints/descriptions -- as well as mastery points I passed in game that I couldn't get to initially -- as a kind of way to pick which mount masteries I wanted to prioritize (e.g. bunny leap, jackal portals). TheQuickFox has a good idea -- don't necessarilly finish a mount's masteries before completing the others. Also, while you are collecting more points but don't have enough to complete a mastery, swap around which one you are actively training. This way when you DO get points you can instantly complete one or more lines.

Dulfy's site and the official wiki have already been mentioned, and of course they can help if you get stuck or don't find the achievement/mastery descriptions in-game useful.

Archived