QoL Change - Tweak Account/Soulbound on Some Items.

Some useless items would be nice to sell/give to people.

Example; [Toy Stuffed Bear]I got this from one of the Empyreal/Dragonite eaters. It's just an icon, but it would be nice as a thing to send to a friend. Why not? NO! Arenanet, is this level 30 Accessory OP or something?!Another example: [Pet Rock] - level 28 accessory.

Please do the first pass in EIGHT YEARS on old items like this. I know you're busy, but just do it, ok?

That doesn't solve QoL, you still have to handle the junk items, and nobody else is that interested in receiving your trash. Those are vendor items so there won't be any "pass" on them without a system wide change. What they should do is remove them from the loot table. No need to complicate things.

Au contrare, mon ami! Complicating things is what these games THRIVE on!Junk items are vital to the game, look how many grey things drop! What's the point having useless coloured loot, surely that should be grey? So let's have things we can send to one another as a joke! Remember fun?! Ye that!

I think it is a pity (and a bit of a waste) that there are such nice looking items in the game that have absolutely no use. The OP suggests one use, which is a RP/social use and I think that would already be an improvement.However, it just seems that Anet is strapped for dev-time already and this is not going to be a priority.

I for one am hoping that some of these items become actual placeable items once we get that great new HOUSING feature in the next EXPANSION.

Yes, yes, I will keep dreaming. :)