Starborn Outfit

They should make more racial outfits (nah not false racial ones like inquest exo suit which only fit human...that exhibitionist torso is ugly showing your belly...), they recently released some racial chairs so they can continue in that direction. :)

I'm not fan of that one or zodiac. I prefer the ones giving the envy to buy them who look like civilian clothes (noble outfit/hexed outfit/wintersday even jungle explorer that really make you a military).

The previous one "mist stranger" was cool apart the fog arm but effects was always too present for me. I would have bought mad scientist if my asura wasn't looking like a fly. Currently using outlaw with white dye is better to have a lab coat.

Dungeon themed outfits have also great potential instead of modifying dungeon.

@Image.8630 said:Think the designer(s) of that outfit needs to understand human female anatomy better. Breasts are nor perfect cylinders unless they comes from a plastic surgeon.

And yet it's much more appealing to have them be spherical. It's as if it's a game, and appearance is more important than being hyper realistic :thonking:

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I LOVE this outfit so much! I got it somewhere between the 20-25th chest key [i also wanted the mount but no luck there]. It's a really fun and pretty outfit! SO REFRESHING that the male version is just as skimpy, ahhh <3.

I hope this is not the only answer to "more revealing clothes for male characters" because I'd still really love to have outfits/skins that show Asura Markings/Norn Tattoos & Sylvari glow patterns! [also I'm not the biggest fan of "SHINY!" outfits] If this isn't the last of it, then it gives me hope for future skins!!

Money well spent, so happy, hope to see more of this in the future! [Though I'd prefer if it was a regular outfit we could buy directly from the gemstore]

@Image.8630 said:Think the designer(s) of that outfit needs to understand human female anatomy better. Breasts are nor perfect cylinders unless they comes from a plastic surgeon.

How come my female char turns into a male when I view that outfit? Her lovely fluffy tail is gone.

Regarding the breasts, I think it's more a problem with the character models rather than the outfit. So... I'm guessing it wouldn't have an easy fix even if they wanted to change it.

A fantastic looking outfit from what I saw in the preview and around, I would surely have bought it, had it been available through the normal ways directly, as in, the black lion shop.

Over a long time I gathered up some 50 keys, but I just can't justify it to myself to potentially waste them all on a chance to get a mount I find "okay-ish", a glider combo I don't like or weapon skins I'm not interested in, just in hopes of getting the outfit I like. With my luck, who knows, I might not even get any of those things.Despite the irony of it, considering I'm playing video games based on random drops and other randomly generated encounters and rewards, I highly dislike the blatant gambling that the black lion chests represent. And content locked behind that gambling takes a bit of fun away from the game every time, in my opinion. Weapon skins can be bought via the trade post, the mount via the shop (though totally overpriced, but that's another issue with all mount skins). And the statuettes aren't really a way around the gambling either, I feel like, as it still relies on the chests and keys.It's just highly disappointing and unfun, leaving the feeling, to me at least, that, to the developers, I'm nothing more than a cash giver, rather than a player... I know it's not an issue particular to this outfit, but to me it feels like that more and more with many things Anet throws into the game.

Just ... a little rant about ... stuff.

Still wish they'd make more armor instead of outfits, I love to customize! And please less spikey stuff... not everything needs weird crystals or such growing out of it. A few more "normalish" looking things wouldn't be bad either! Just saying... it's still a nice outfit, if you don't remind the ... "minimalistic style" of it's armored parts.

• 3 weeks later...