Thief Guild (suggestion)

Taobella.6597

@DemonSeed.3528 said:

@Taobella.6597 said:What if thief guild(elite) was change so you could summon a thief that stomp a player. would that be better then current thief guild.

leave your thought suggestion idea :).

Thief gyro?

exactly like a 900 range summon thief that stomp someone :).

@Alatar.7364 said:Impact Strike would still likely end up being better/have more plays.

Impact is better but limited to daredevil alone.

They need less duration and less cooldown. Thieves Guild is just fragile ai's with disruption spam and a bit of damage. Usually you have to wait till your opponents aoe skills are on cooldown before you use them otherwise they just die and be useless. If you do that though you're only going to be using them for a short duration so 30 seconds of that is pointless. The long cooldown also makes it so you have to wait too long before you can use even with 20% off from trait.

I like the idea of making it feel much more like an actual GUILD. Make it so the set number of Thieves (3 currently) will continue to replenish for the full duration (30 seconds in PvP). If one Thief is destroyed, then another will spawn 5 seconds later. This keeps the pressure up on the enemy (making it worthy of being an elite instead of being worthless for non-Venom Thieves), yet does give the enemy a reprieve for killing the Thieves quickly... and it also doesn't really boost the immediate lethality specifically of Venom-sharing Thieves.

Then again, the alternative is to create Thiefception... in which every spawned Thief can also use Thieves Guild, creating more and more Thieves until the server crashes! :-D

Thieves guild is essentially just putting more bodies on the field at expense of 120s CD.

This is a very awful elite because yu could easily get 1 and a half dagger storms out, 3 Basalisk Venoms, or even 3 Shadow Melds.

Only thing it will compete with is Impact Strike which is hot garbage in practice.

I say we just change Thieves guild into a Preparation, and when activated springs 1 Thief on each target caught in the AoE which will only attack their target with a single skill.

Doesn't seem like just hitting with 1 skill would be useful, unless it's a hardhitting one like vault/backstab/dj for 5 players caught in the aoe and maybe 75s cd. The ai is bad in general though, thieves guild for me in general was just more worth using as body shield and smoke fields or whatever they cc they can put out. I do have one gimmick build using thieves guild though but have not messed with it in a while.

@Yasai.3549 said:Thieves guild is essentially just putting more bodies on the field at expense of 120s CD.

This is a very awful elite because yu could easily get 1 and a half dagger storms out, 3 Basalisk Venoms, or even 3 Shadow Melds.

Only thing it will compete with is Impact Strike which is hot garbage in practice.

I say we just change Thieves guild into a Preparation, and when activated springs 1 Thief on each target caught in the AoE which will only attack their target with a single skill.

Thieves guild is good for ONE THING, and one thing alone (pvp-wise):U catch a player off his condi removal cooldowns, summon thieves guild, venom share, and spam pistol 2. Usually GG for him.