Can't optain Spirit Strings from Itzel Spirit Poison

Same for me. Well I have been trying to obtain spirit strings for 5 weeks now. It can only drop from the weekly chest but it never drops for me. I never once went down during the fight and I was staring at my buff bar it was there the entire time. I contacted support and they told me to send them a video of it. I assume they just forgot to add it to the loot table after reworking the raid rewards with w7 release.

5 weeks? What a mysterious patience. The game just give you a BIG target and then pushing you back for no reason. Its definetely support case. But you know what they told me? - There is no bug! And repeating that. I dont know what to do.UPD: finded solution from old discussion - disable autoloot options, use itzel right before boss chest and maybe dont take more that one itzel with you. I finally get it.

• 4 weeks later...

@Changeling.5184 said:5 weeks? What a mysterious patience. The game just give you a BIG target and then pushing you back for no reason. Its definetely support case. But you know what they told me? - There is no bug! And repeating that. I dont know what to do.UPD: finded solution from old discussion - disable autoloot options, use itzel right before boss chest and maybe dont take more that one itzel with you. I finally get it.

Send them a video like someone suggested before, they won't have any choice but to admit that there's a bug or explain what happened.

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP

Just submitted a ticket for this, me and someone else in my raid group still haven't received the drop despite trying for a few weeks now. The other person was recording the fight, so that's something at least,. It's definitely not fixed, and stalling my collection progress.

Hello,Looks like this is a reoccurring issue. I have two guild members who are trying to get legendary armor during our raids and they are unable to get the Spirit Strings. One even tried two different methods.One week- normal, didn't die, didn't down, had buff, looted/opened chest and didn't get the item.Second week- didn't die, didn't down, applied buff before opening chest, didn't get the item

Please take a look at this as this a blocker to getting legendary armor.

• 2 weeks later...

I submitted a ticket yesterday but after reading this i have little to no hope to get a response to it. Yikes. The collection itself contains some stuff with weekly cooldowns, so takes a lot of time and bugs like that just increase that and stop from making any further progress. Hope they will fix it asap.

@Definitely Not Tediz.2630 said:ANET can you wake up and do something? I mean hello? At least give to these people the spirit string with an email like you did when I used to delete by mistake some collections item a few years ago (when you still cared to answer my tickets xd)

They cant give something the person have never recived as a drop. ( you got it and accidently deleted it, thats diffrent)If this worked like that, I would like anet to give me 1 of each infusion since I have clearly done all the meta events enough to be rewarded one of each.

• 1 month later...

@Ayrilana.1396 said:You must have the buff activated before each pull and you lose it if you get downed.

That doesn't mean it's not a bug though. The down condition is not stated in the collection and the wiki page says it's a bug. Some clarifications from devs (not gonna happen of course) could help.

Thanks for trying to give us a workaround but it didn't worked last week for 3 members of the squad. So what do we do now?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

We are so many players experiencing the same problem and I don't know for you, but I received only lame answers with "Not Found" page links toward support.

Most of us used a credit card to put money in a game where we're stuck because they don't take their bug seriosuly. Maybe we should make a collective complaint and claim our money back if we can't play normally because of bugs, and keep receiving such lame answers from devs.

• 1 month later...