TEST - Guild Wars 2 Dungeon Delvers ! [EU]

WelcomeToGW2 , nice people! I’m glad to announce an initiative to bring back our beloved Dungeons in our favorite Game and we’ll do it in a specific way, in order to let both Veteran and New players get the most out of this really funny game mode.

Dungeons are one of the PVE game modes in Guild Wars 2. This mode is particularly good and useful for anyone who want to start gathering both equipment and Team Play experience they’ll find invaluable with both Fractal and Raid content in GW2.

“Dungeons are useless, you don’t get any useful gear, no gold, no experience, why should I care??” – WRONG!Even if you’re an “Ultra-Skilled” Raid of Fractal T4 cm player, you will always find reasons to play in Dungeons, both for helping newcomers or getting easy materials/golds; even certain mechanics inside Dungeons could ease the most “challenge thirsty” player.

DON’T FORGET: ANY Guild Wars 2 content is EXTREMELY WORTH to play, you only have to CHOOSE THE REASON to do it ; )

That said, here’s how GW2 DD will work:

• Notifications will be sent through Twitter with the hashtag #WelcomeToGW2 and through this same post in the Official GW2 Forum.
  • Open your “Contacts and LFG” panel (default key: Y , or clic on the specific icon on the top of the screen, to the left)
  • Clic on “Looking for Group” from the menu on the left side of the panel
  • Navigate through the “Dungeon” section and look inside each Dungeon, for #WelcomeToGW2 announcement
  • JOIN! ;)Of course, feel free to contact me directly through whisper to my IGN: birdack.6714 and we’ll arrange some badass team to delve into any Dungeon you may need or want to explore.

Here’s few rules (but important):

• Respect all GW2 players
  • If you’re a Veteran player, just be available to help newcomers through
  • WE DON’T SKIP dungeon sections: even if the most stupid ooze, bandit, critter is red-named it means it can drop stuff. Even the most useless grey-named stuff can be sold. We kill, we clean, we loot. We relax. WE HAVE FUN. Simple as that ;)
  • Thank you all and I’ll see you in the next adventure! ;)

@Birdack.6714 said:

WelcomeToGW2 , nice people! I’m glad to announce an initiative to bring back our beloved Dungeons in our favorite Game and we’ll do it in a specific way, in order to let both Veteran and New players get the most out of this really funny game mode.

Dungeons are one of the PVE game modes in Guild Wars 2. This mode is particularly good and useful for anyone who want to start gathering both equipment and Team Play experience they’ll find invaluable with both Fractal and Raid content in GW2.

“Dungeons are useless, you don’t get any useful gear, no gold, no experience, why should I care??” – WRONG!Even if you’re an “Ultra-Skilled” Raid of Fractal T4 cm player, you will always find reasons to play in Dungeons, both for helping newcomers or getting easy materials/golds; even certain mechanics inside Dungeons could ease the most “challenge thirsty” player.

DON’T FORGET: ANY Guild Wars 2 content is EXTREMELY WORTH to play, you only have to CHOOSE THE REASON to do it ; )

• Notifications will be sent through Twitter with the hashtag #WelcomeToGW2 and through this same post in the Official GW2 Forum.
  • Open your “Contacts and LFG” panel (default key: Y , or clic on the specific icon on the top of the screen, to the left)
  • Navigate through the “Dungeon” section and look inside each Dungeon, for #WelcomeToGW2 announcement
  • JOIN! ;)Of course, feel free to contact me directly through whisper to my IGN: birdack.6714 and we’ll arrange some kitten team to delve into any Dungeon you may need or want to explore.

• WE DON’T SKIP dungeon sections: even if the most stupid ooze, bandit, critter is red-named it means it can drop stuff. Even the most useless grey-named stuff can be sold. We kill, we clean, we loot. We relax. WE HAVE FUN. Simple as that ;)

• Virgil

Wow a player looking for fun and contentNot a lootbox to rush through

I thought you extinced

@L A T I O N.8923 said:

• JOIN! ;)Of course, feel free to contact me directly through whisper to my IGN: birdack.6714 and we’ll arrange some kitten team to delve into any Dungeon you may need or want to explore.

• Virgil

Wow a player looking for fun and contentNot a lootbox to rush through

I thought you extinced

^^ Thank you! We try to do our best ;)

• 3 weeks later...

That's great! ;) Me and my Guild always try to organize Community-wide in game events, so that any Guild Wars 2 player can have fun and find his/her own way to play ^^PS: a bunch of updates is coming for this Project ;)> @Latro.2306 said:

Hello.

Returning player from a long long time ago. Just bought the Thorns and Fire bundle. Looking to join dungeons/be social/have fun so thanks for this.