Anet! It's not just mirages to be fair.

Anet open ur damn eyes. I kno pvp isn't ur huge money maker but u are losing alot of players and will probobly lose more in the future if u dont actually do somthing about ur abysmal balance. It's great ur trying to act on mirage but to be fair their not the only thing killing pvp. Uve got perma cc/sustain warrior,holo's and now weaver's doing crazy bursts with multiple hard cc abilities and ways to out sustain damage done to them almost to fb levels, its getting rediculouse. It's not just ci mirage that is the issue.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

@Eddbopkins.2630 said:Lolz...weaver is becomming a problem? Lolz for days

Their burst and sustain is a little much especially when they are good enough to weave in and outa air for crazy sustain. Are u saying they dont have very high sustain? Or bursts? Lol cuz they definitely do.

If only there was an effective disrupt build available.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:I just move on and ignore the weavers. Anywhere they can go I can get there 2x times faster and back if need be. Balanced if you ask me.

P.S. Even the quickest weaver can't stealth.

So cuz they cant stealth or match ur thiefs mobility their balanced no matter their burst or sustain? A holo cant match a thiefs mobility or stealth, either can a slb but gues their balanced as well lol gues the games food to go than. Sweet :)

@Tayga.3192 said:

@BadMed.3846 said:It is just Mirages. And more is needed. Condition spam and endless get out of jail options are game breaking. We need change. End Mirage please!

Why? Mirage is the worst class in this game.

The most broken down in game. You've heard it many times and I say it again - Mirage is utterly broken and is only damaging the game. Get rid of it or completely redesign it to change everything it does.

@Tayga.3192 said:

@BadMed.3846 said:snip

No, mirage is the worst class so I changed to core in the hopes of playing mesmer again but people still complain about mesmer when I kill them. Buff mirage.

his uncle was named Mesmer, and he has bad memories :/but in all seriousness i just cant force myself to play chrono in pvp or pve, im about to finish gearing mirage and i bet its legs gonna be chopped off.core is just bad so im left kinda losing will to keep going like this, whats the point if all my effort gonna be thrown away ....

Oh yes, poor mesmers and all that.

@roamzero.9486 said:

@Eddbopkins.2630 said:Lolz...weaver is becomming a problem? Lolz for days

Honestly anything that spams boons is. Boon Beast, Holos, Revs, etc all are overtuned with the ability to stack protection and 25 stacks of might on themselves. Imagine how bad things would be if the tanky amulets were still in pvp.

Boon and condition farting of all types at the same time should have never been a thing to begin with. The gameplay's just boring.

@Only Even.6193 said:Once upon a time, Anet gave everything available in the universe to the mesmer, now, they are taking everything back.

Except unblockables, permastealth, 15k in one skill, boon corrupt, permavigor, high mobility, high power damage, high evasion (compared to thief and weaver), facetanking, high condition cleanses, boonspam, a mobile dodge and so on.

What mirage has: IH, dodge while stunned, immob and ccspam with mediocre mobility.Edit: high regen and mediocre protection too I guess

So will I defend CI mirage? No way, lol. It was degenerate and apparently the balance team agree with me.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

@Crab Fear.1624 said:I just move on and ignore the weavers. Anywhere they can go I can get there 2x times faster and back if need be. Balanced if you ask me.

P.S. Even the quickest weaver can't stealth.

So cuz they cant stealth or match ur thiefs mobility their balanced no matter their burst or sustain? A holo cant match a thiefs mobility or stealth, either can a slb but gues their balanced as well lol gues the games food to go than. Sweet :)

Well, I mean if I ignore the engagement they can't chase me down like a soulbeast or holo can.

If they want to reset, I see where they go, and a stealth cc bomb opener is extremely unlikely.

In my opinion, a lack of stealth and superb mobility is already somewhat of a tradeoff in their kit.

I ask, what can you shave on a weaver that won't leave them without a role (side noding)?

What other roles is weaver the BiS?