Battle Royale

Sovereign.1093

@mbL.5962 said:

@mbL.5962 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:hell yes. =p and those games are thriving more than gw2.

So you're comparing dedicated BR games with all the development going into them, with an mmorpg? no kitten they're thriving, until the hype's over... still, if I want to play BR I open one, not an mmorpg

be like microsoft. don't be the first, but certainly not be the last. innovate, make your own style work for you, and be a legend forever. :bleep_bloop:

240k ppl watching fortnite vs 240 ppl watching gw2. :astonished:And look how Stronghold turned out in GW2...

dunno about stronghold. :P what is that

Aftr all this time u dont kno what strnghold is? What srsly?

And wvwvw is r version of rvrvr and it needs the dev money, not silly br stuff while wvwvw is mess. Go play fortnight n other br games if u want br.

well i do actually play multiple games over different platforms.

oh you mean that pvp thing. yes, we loved that. used to farm players in it only. didnt really think about the points in pvp.

and well, i dont claim to know everything in gw2. i just know how to kill stuff. :/

and yes, i do play a br game. hence why it would be good to see it happen in gw2.

Ur br problem solved then! U keep playing br games and let gw2 wvwvw rvrvr b gw2 wvwvw rvrvr... unless u want more gimmick failed esport mode lol... And if you do br mode, it only hurts wvwvw rvrvr and spvp pops more, then these modes really die and most 4 sure will go play CU rvrvr.

Meh, game could be better; the wvw aspect. :/ This could liven things up. As i see no future in gw2 wvw if there's no form of official tournaments and recognition. And on that note, I play the games I like. If devs don't do this, it's not my problem, at least I've given my feedback. if you don't like it, well i don't care. i'm not here to convince you and who are you to tell me to play another game?

you realize "giving feedback" can also be given in the way of "we don't want it". just because you oppose the opinion doesnt need to mean that literally everyone's thrilled about a BR mode in an mmorpg.

On a side note, I play BR games aswell, but I don't want to see it in any mmorpg. that's just simply not where it belongs.

i do realize that i can reply that i do want it. and if you dont well tough.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic