It feels impossible to start to WvW again.

GoldenPants.1870

@GoldenPants.1870 said:

@SoV.5139 said:A high swiftness uptime class like herald rev, daredevil, firebrand, or any engi with tools, along with speed runes, can keep up with a zerg fairly well.

Does any of those specs also have good survivability, you know, incase someone decides to jump me.

Newsflash: you don't die in real life if your toon dies..and every now and then your toon will die in wvw..and you might even learn to fight back if someone jumps you, or at least make it back to the nearest safe spot.

You can get the Warclaw fairly easily if you actually play the game rather than the forums.

Where the hell is your zerg going all the time that you cannot keep up with them? Do they always start at spawn and run to the furthest tower on the map or something?I had no problem at all to keep up with the zerg when I didn't have the mount. Like some said,. perhaps use the fastest char you have for this part?

@GoldenPants.1870 said:

@SoV.5139 said:A high swiftness uptime class like herald rev, daredevil, firebrand, or any engi with tools, along with speed runes, can keep up with a zerg fairly well.

Does any of those specs also have good survivability, you know, incase someone decides to jump me.

Thieves can have evades and shadowsteps slotted and use infiltrator arrow, gadget holosmith can have rocketboots at 1200 range (rather than the standard 900) - and is listed on metabattle.

@Etterwyn.5263 said:

@"Gorani.7205" said:Which makes me wonder, why
does not work like a mountain rental service (
) for a fee of a few Badges until you leave the map.

The rental should be a 2G fee for 24 hours of use, and you still must have POF (which would mean you're working the reward track).

Of course the whining that F2P players should have it delivered on a platter won't end, but it would be a fair solution.

Some of us just want to pay to win factor removed from the environment.

I have both expansions and have put thousands in to the game and fully support a mount rental system for everyone who doesnt own PoF to support an even playing field.

@sephiroth.4217 said:

The rental should be a 2G fee for 24 hours of use, and you still must have POF (which would mean you're working the reward track).

Of course the whining that F2P players should have it delivered on a platter won't end, but it would be a fair solution.

I have both expansions and have put thousands in to the game and fully support a mount rental system for everyone who doesnt own PoF to support an even playing field.

Ive always said a mount rental system would be a great idea, however the only issue I see is that it may get people to not put the little-ish time in to obtain it (which I assume anet wants everyone to actually obtain it where its WvW exclusive)

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

Ive always said a mount rental system would be a great idea, however the only issue I see is that it may get people to not put the little-ish time in to obtain it (which I assume anet wants everyone to actually obtain it where its WvW exclusive)

I was thinking for people who dont own PoF.

@sephiroth.4217 said:

They should rent Elite specs too. And gliders. And ascended equipment. To support an even playing field. God forbid anyone have to work or pay for anything.

@Etterwyn.5263 said:

They should rent Elite specs too. And gliders. And ascended equipment. To support an even playing field. God forbid anyone have to work or pay for anything.

I didnt realise those came with 3 extra dodges, faster movement, immunity to CC and 10k+ extra health...

My apologies.

Also might I add how weird it is you say that after you suggested giving rentals to PoF owners... Hmmm... quite weird indeed.

@sephiroth.4217 said:

I was thinking for people who dont own PoF.

Hmm...now its been a while, however do people that do not own expacs have access to elites in PvP?

@sephiroth.4217 said:

I didnt realise those came with 3 extra dodges, faster movement, immunity to CC and 10k+ extra health...

My apologies.

Also might I add how weird it is you say that after you suggested giving rentals to PoF owners... Hmmm... quite weird indeed.

I didn't realize the Warclaw came with Reaper, Scourge, Chronomancer, Mirage, Herald, Renegade, Dragonhunter, Firebrand, Berserker, Spellbreaker, Druid, Soulbeast, Scrapper, Holosmith, Tempest, Weaver, Deadeye, and Daredevil, right? PAY2WIN is PAY2WIN, so give it all away!! Give them gliders! Give them mounts! Give them 500 gems a week too! All you need is an email address and 40GB free on your hard drive!

How is it weird to rent mounts to POF owners? One would expect that if you had POF, you would be working on the unlocking the Warclaw so you wouldn't have to pay to rent it anymore!

@Etterwyn.5263 said:

My apologies.

How is it weird to rent mounts to POF owners? One would
expect
that if you had POF, you would be working on the unlocking the Warclaw so you wouldn't have to pay to rent it anymore!

As you said.

@Etterwyn.5263 said:God forbid anyone have to work or pay for anything

Have a nice day ?