Custom Arenas

Ghetx.1752

Is there some new game mode i cant seem to find?

Im asking because every time i check custom arenas there's 3-5 games going on at any given time with 6-7 players combined.

Compared to year ago,when there were at least 20+ games with good amount of people.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:Probably because people are primarily doing leagues now?

Every single player?So many people are into it,that custom arenas get only up to 8 people MAX at any given time?

Once again,people gotta understand this game doesn't have 100 players only,and by any and every logic probability and calculation,if game has as many people as 'they' keep saying it has,there should be more people playing every part of the game,not only what's 'in and cool'

I remember when pvp leagues were introduced,everyone was into ranked pvp,yet custom arenas were full + all hot maps were full,you had full multiple maps at any given time during meta event.I remember changing 6-7 Tarir maps after meta and looting chests.

Im sick of hearing 'people are asleep that's why maps are abandoned,people play only meta events,people log in only during meta events' come on...Really?Do you even realize what are you saying?

If its early in the morning,everyone is asleepIf its mid of the day,everyone is at the school/workIf its evening,everyone is chilling

I mean,who the f plays this game then,when people sleep,work and chill,24/7

That’s where the carrot is so players are going to chase it. There’s also a festival going on so that’s also pulling players.

You may be sick of those reasons but it’s the truth. People tend to play for the rewards. If there are no rewards worth obtaining then they have less reason to do the content tied to them. This was one of the reasons why players didn’t do PoF metas until they added the daily choice boxes with gemstones. It’s also still probably the main reason that HoT metas are still being done.

There’s really no reason to play custom arenas unless you want to play with specific players.

Edit:

Ranked/unranked have:

• Those map achievements
  • Legendary backpack
  • Legendary armor / league rewards

What do custom arenas provide to make doing them worth it?

Edit 2:

I also have heard that the PvP community has been declining so you also need to factor that in when comparing things now to back in 2015.