QOL: can you make our ,PvE mount, stop changing to Warclaw when leaving WvW

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:Pretty sure it's a bug. Hopefully something they're working on...

Not sure if it's a bug. The Warclaw is an option in PvE as well so whereas going to WvW requires a change to the WvW mount, the reverse is not true because it can also be used in PvE.

Still, I would also prefer being able to indicate a preferred PvE mount that it defaults to when going back to PvE. I definitely support the QoL request.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Odd, that doesn't happen for me. I had read this thread earlier, and went into WvW last night for the Daily, used my Warclaw, then left and Skyscale was on my bar when I entered PvE.

It seems to happen to me if I'm in WvW for at least 20 minutes (or more), AND... it only seems to affect the toon I was WvW'ing on. Typically, I WvW for hours at a time, so it happens regularly.

I've gotten in the habit of switching it back to my griff so much after my romp in WvW, I barely even notice it now-a-days. :lol:But it would be nice if it got fixed. :smile:

@"Knighthonor.4061" said:when leaving WvW after using the Warclaw mount, the PvE mount also gets changed to Warclaw. Would like that to be changed if can.

Not sure what you do or how you do it - I have a hotkey for every mount. So Q ist raptor, Shift-Q is the Springer - CTRL-Q is Jackal, Y is Skyclaw, Shift-Y is Roller-Beetle and CTRL-Y is Griffon. Shift-W is set for the WvW mount. Using these direct keybinds always "invoke" the correct mount. If you choose your mount manually and use ... Q ... to dismount/mount to whatever the default is, then, yes, I can see how this could happen.

@HtFde.3856 said:

@"Knighthonor.4061" said:when leaving WvW after using the Warclaw mount, the PvE mount also gets changed to Warclaw. Would like that to be changed if can.

Not sure what you do or how you do it - I have a hotkey for every mount. So Q ist raptor, Shift-Q is the Springer - CTRL-Q is Jackal, Y is Skyclaw, Shift-Y is Roller-Beetle and CTRL-Y is Griffon. Shift-W is set for the WvW mount. Using these direct keybinds always "invoke" the correct mount. If you choose your mount manually and use ... Q ... to dismount/mount to whatever the default is, then, yes, I can see how this could happen.

yeah I dont do that. I have each mount keybinded to other keys but use X as general mount key to whatever selected. my pve mount gets changed so when I push X it mounts warclaw which I have no reason to use in PvE.

Happens often with Warclaw and Skyscale for me too. I use Skyscale so infrequently that I left it on the alt-space instead of giving it a separate keybind.

Pet mode for ranger has a similar bug (inconsistency). Sometimes on after dismount, sometimes off. Which is odd because most of the times it's not on after a dismount is when I've attacked something which always makes pet come out.

I had hoped these would have been fixed by now, so never mentioned.