NERF THIEF/HALOS/WEAVER NOW!!!

Mouse.7382

Because they are too strong. They leave little counter-play.

It is not healthy to have thieves with this kinda of mobility and evade frames in anything other than PvE.

The ability for Halos/Weavers to do this much burst damage in the time to spam out a quick MACRO is also not healthy, for anything other than PvE.

We know u can disable skills and 'hotfix' things when enough 'complaining' is going among the masses (looking at you C.I.)--well, fix this!

I almost wish Anet didn't hot fix CI since these all caps threads demanding something be nerfed "NOW!!" Where the OP is filled with no real arguments or anything that can be objectively turned into a discussion, just subjective complaining without and real good feedback are going to get old real fast.

It will die down soon enough.

CI Mirage inspired a lot of hate for a reason. I’m more interested in how Anet plans to rework the trait and others to get something less abusive in a PvP context.

Weaver sustain is like Scrapper sustain. Decent in a 1v1 but vulnerable to a coordinated spike. I’ve been fighting and seeing such weavers in games for a long time. It is hardly worth a nerf let alone an emergency nerf.

Holo is, ironically, potentially more durable than Scrapper in certain respects. But that doesn’t mean it can’t be spiked down or otherwise dealt with XvX.

Thief is...I really don’t see how thief is now OP. A well played thief is a threat but so is any other mobility oriented DPS build.

i concur ! nerf the bloddy thiefs,weavers and halos nao!! the macro using sons of kitten dont even know how to play this game ! its so frustratating getting outplayed by advanced mechanics i want anet to dissable them with a CI hotfix! and no! dont tell me to l2p or just dodge 4head. dosnt work like that with clearly telegraphed skills and tells , we all know that bothering to learn how to counter a class isnt viable, whats viable tho is going on forum and complain !! lets go with the pitchforks and torches route kitten YEA !!! \o/

@toxic.3648 said:i concur ! nerf the bloddy thiefs,weavers and halos nao!! the macro using sons of kitten dont even know how to play this game ! its so frustratating getting outplayed by advanced mechanics i want anet to dissable them with a CI hotfix! and no! dont tell me to l2p or just dodge 4head. dosnt work like that with clearly telegraphed skills and tells , we all know that bothering to learn how to counter a class isnt viable, whats viable tho is going on forum and complain !! lets go with the pitchforks and torches route kitten YEA !!! \o/

finally, someone who gets it. If we all unite on the forums and keep these posts alive, we can make it happen. C.I. was just the start. We already got the remaining mesmers to play core.

Now we get the other elites 'fixed' and brought down to our level

@Mouse.7382 said:

@toxic.3648 said:i concur ! nerf the bloddy thiefs,weavers and halos nao!! the macro using sons of kitten dont even know how to play this game ! its so frustratating getting outplayed by advanced mechanics i want anet to dissable them with a CI hotfix! and no! dont tell me to l2p or just dodge 4head. dosnt work like that with clearly telegraphed skills and tells , we all know that bothering to learn how to counter a class isnt viable, whats viable tho is going on forum and complain !! lets go with the pitchforks and torches route kitten YEA !!! \o/

finally, someone who gets it. If we all unite on the forums and keep these posts alive, we can make it happen. C.I. was just the start. We already got the remaining mesmers to play core.

Now we get the other elites 'fixed' and brought down to our level

ye its proper gold mate.lets upheave the forum in our battle against the classes that clearly are too padded and complex to learn, so we get anet to CI hotfix it for us !!! im with u all the way \o/

I just like that the cluelessness and low skill lvl of the ppl complaining in this forum all day long get more and more obvious :joy:
I can just jump out of a discussion and let them have the last word before i say something i need to feel sry for later and that with a good chance that even Anet gets that they should not take them serious.

Just use the magic exaggerating words:NO COUNTERPLAY, TOO STRONKK, PERMA EVERYTHING and we already know you are a pro player and know exactly what you are talking about.Long live the bronze propaganda!

I mean seriously, not that op doesn't have a single point (damn Halos for example) but the lvl of none-constructivity, lack of class-/ build- and gameknowledge and what actually should get adressed and make some (well all) classes overperforming in one or another way, is always shocking...

@Vagrant.7206 said:Thief and weaver, halo'd be thy names.Your domination come.

Give us each day your daily corona burstAnd forgive us our trespasses onto your trapsLead us not into mud slide

Teef will be done.On Earth Attunement as it is in heaven.

Love it!

@Mouse.7382 said:Gets trait disabled that was letting them keep people in place and unable to use skills for over 5 seconds due to pulsing daze/immob while you wale on themReeeeeeeeeeeee- nerf everything else-

Go for it. just be prepared to have reasons for why X and Y are unfair/leave no counterplay avenues. If you're right, you're right. If you're wrong, you're wrong.

@Mouse.7382 said:Because they are too strong. They leave little counter-play.

It is not healthy to have thieves with this kinda of mobility and evade frames in anything other than PvE.

The ability for Halos/Weavers to do this much burst damage in the time to spam out a quick MACRO is also not healthy, for anything other than PvE.

We know u can disable skills and 'hotfix' things when enough 'complaining' is going among the masses (looking at you C.I.)--well, fix this!

I can only say MACROs for skill combos are not allowed and they can be easily tracked. You all properly mean Swordweaver I can only say the built is still okay still low HP great evasion only things was changed HP is even more Jo-Jo then before at slightly more DPS . I would have been really good if we were still be in the old meta but the current meta has endless amount of cc while Weaver has no own stability even Tempest has very little stability. Running against a necro is also a near sure dead because of chill condition in their aoe. (no skill->no condi clean ,no roll->no condi clean, no move) . Yes it is a very different story if the weaver has an FB behind him or Arena.NET decide that their is a trait in water which says chill has the opposite effect when in water attunement.

Also I think condi sword/dagger weaver will get nerfed even for PvE its borderline too high and they nerfed it before with lower amount of DPS . On top of that today in WvW a dagger weaver snipped out commander with burns which every time nearly killed him with burn its took the condi cleans from 2 FB to get them cleaned from him and every time he needed to retreat because of this before he could even attack with the zerg.