Thanks Cookie

chad.8701

@MokoToko.6890 said:he was better off as the 20 man AHMA driver.

If you knew the difference between the type of fights he used to give as a 20 man driver and the garbage he did by purely 60 man pugmanding, you'd be on the same level of disappointment in how far someone could fall as anyone else who's been around to see him flip in types of fights he pursued. Your glasses are just tinted because he's been the shepherd to your otherwise driverless sheep.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@MokoToko.6890 said:

@MokoToko.6890 said:he was better off as the 20 man AHMA driver.

If you knew the difference between the type of fights he used to give as a 20 man driver and the garbage he did by purely 60 man pugmanding, you'd be on the same level of disappointment in how far someone could fall as anyone else who's been around to see him flip in types of fights he pursued. Your glasses are just tinted because he's been the shepherd to your otherwise driverless sheep.

mmm dont pressure the guy too much. =) its his game. he can do as he wants.

@"Substance E.4852" said:Probably because this game no longer requires any real effort and people get carried no matter how terrible they are with no imperative to actually get better thus there's no "git good scrub" mentality anymore

GW2 was no better than any other game back when people gave a kitten about pvp/wvw and pve wasn't just one big overworld meta zerg fest

Effort. "gid gud". My god, and here I was thinking I was playing a game, not something where I would be constantly compared to and judged against my fellow peers, like for example in the result-maximizing business world. Clearly my mistake.

@"Whiteout.1975" said:I don't understand the salt. Just seem's like a player/server is being blamed for the effect's of Transfers here.

I mean... You don't offer the fat kid's cake ? and expect them not to eat it.

i thought cookie has irl stuff. so, hes not playing for awhile.

as for transfer, people should do what they want. we shouldnt be stuck with x if we can be with z. ppl find their niche.

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@"Whiteout.1975" said:I don't understand the salt. Just seem's like a player/server is being blamed for the effect's of Transfers here.

as for transfer, people should do what they want. we shouldnt be stuck with x if we can be with z. ppl find their niche.

They probably do. If it's not them playing, then it's the next player to get salt for eating the cake that Transfer's offer's; regardless lol. Some people just need to learn: "Don't hate the player. Hate the game" IMO.

@Whiteout.1975 said:

@Whiteout.1975 said:I don't understand the salt. Just seem's like a player/server is being blamed for the effect's of Transfers here.

They probably do. If it's not them playing, then it's the next player to get salt for eating the cake that Transfer's offer's; regardless lol. Some people just need to learn: "Don't hate the player. Hate the game" IMO.

Its a Blackgate thing ;)