Festive Confetti Infusion - how rare?

I know this thing is crazy rare, but the Wiki doesn't state if it is Acc bound or tradeable.The TP doesn't sell it, so I suppose it is Acc bound - however I read somewhere in the Forum people trade it with real money.But that would mean it is not Acc bound!?

I'd like to get a drop, just for the prestige, but I'm not sure if it is worth since it is pure luck. I could do a 1000 pinata events and it still wouldnt drop.So far I have also opened around 6-7k zephyrite boxes without any infusion drop. I could go wild on the boxes with converting gems into gold tho -but I'm afraid of how much money you can actually sink into it and still get nothing.

Does anyone know the drop chance on it?Are there any statistics?

The only one i was able to find is this one and it has no drops after over 10k boxes, so you can't really do any math on it.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Zephyrite_Supply_Box/Drop_rate

@"Clyan.1593" said:I know this thing is crazy rare, but the Wiki doesn't state if it is Acc bound or tradeable.The TP doesn't sell it, so I suppose it is Acc bound - however I read somewhere in the Forum people trade it with real money.But that would mean it is not Acc bound!?

I'd like to get a drop, just for the prestige, but I'm not sure if it is worth since it is pure luck. I could do a 1000 pinata events and it still wouldnt drop.So far I have also opened around 6-7k zephyrite boxes without any infusion drop. I could go wild on the boxes with converting gems into gold tho -but I'm afraid of how much money you can actually sink into it and still get nothing.

Does anyone know the drop chance on it?Are there any statistics?

The only one i was able to find is this one and it has no drops after over 10k boxes, so you can't really do any math on it.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Zephyrite_Supply_Box/Drop_rate

Not Acc. Bound, but kitten rare. (more people want it, than there are available ones -> tp empty)Forget Zyphyrit boxes, lattest data shows that you got a 250k:1 chance. (thread should be on the first 2 forum pages)Keep your money in your wallet! ;)

Most of them are traded outside on reddit, so you could farm for it, but they should be around 15-20k + the risk of beeing scammed.

Edit:Link to the threadhttps://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/83987/zephyrite-supply-boxes-drop-rate-data-over-250k#latest

The Trading Post defaults to "only show available" which means items where none are currently being sold are hidden. You can remove that filter (at the top of the window) to see all the items in the category and put in buy orders, but you can't tell what sellers might ask for it.

(There's also some anomalies which will show up if you do that. I know there's at least 1 mini pet which doesn't actually exist and 2 or 3 which were briefly tradable due to a bug and are now account bound. I don't think there's any infusions like that, but you might come across some items which you can't actually buy.)

It’s really, really rare. Too rare imo. It’s far far above the rarity of the most difficult legendary, but only because so few people get lucky, nothing to do with time commitment. Meh. I LOVE infusions but dislike how rare the Chak and confetti ones are. It’s too much ya know?

Not Acc. Bound, but kitten rare. (more people want it, than there are available ones -> tp empty)Forget Zyphyrit boxes, lattest data shows that you got a 250k:1 chance. (thread should be on the first 2 forum pages)Keep your money in your wallet! ;)

Most of them are traded outside on reddit, so you could farm for it, but they should be around 15-20k + the risk of beeing scammed.

Edit:Link to the threadhttps://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/83987/zephyrite-supply-boxes-drop-rate-data-over-250k#latest

Please don't say nonsense like "risk of being scammed". When it comes to a high end item like this, you either trade with someone trustworthy(which are easy to spot when you look at their activities and karma) or use a middleman that essentially is provided by the mods themselves.Empty claims without your own experience is just nonsense :|

@"I Heal Ur Wounds.8165" said:

Edit:Link to the thread

Please don't say nonsense like "risk of being scammed". When it comes to a high end item like this, you either trade with someone trustworthy(which are easy to spot when you look at their activities and karma) or use a middleman that essentially is provided by the mods themselves.Empty claims without your own experience is just nonsense :|

Trustworthy people can become untrustworthy when it’s something they want and consequences are low. If they are careful to trade by voice only then there will be no proof of any deal for ANet to check against. Anet will not interfere without proof. Even a middleman isn’t 100% safe as he might unexpectedly stop playing, a rare but possible occurrence. One trader I know of suddenly stopped playing when his computer died and he didn’t have the money to replace it for a year. Any player to player trades or middleman holds he had in process failed at that point. So there’s always a risk of being scammed or other trade failure if you trade outside the Trading Post.

@"I Heal Ur Wounds.8165" said:

Edit:Link to the thread

I in no way intended to mark reddit trading as scam. The (very little) chances are there though especially with a "not so informed user". There are reasons why my microwaved lasagne tells me to unpack first before heating in the oven.

I personally do not have anything against such trading, if I would have such a drop I would use it aswell. Excuse my not so specific wording on the original post.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry to pull up this thread again but I opened around 20k zephyrite boxes for this event and got both a queen bee infusion and a confetti infusion. I sold the queen bee one but will keep the confetti one due to it looking nice, me not needing gold and it being hella difficult to sell.

Just gotta be hella lucky