Looking for CC hybrid build

InsaneQR.7412

I am currently reworking my old builds and I want to give my guard an icy theme build.Because glacial heart applies more dmg and chill with more CC is there any good CC build you would recommend?I am currently fiddling arround with signet and spirit weapons but they lean more towards condi dmg so if your recommendations could be hybrid dmg oriented would be a plus.Edit: This is for oPvE.

Thx in advance.

Fast ref. Sage FB.

Virtues/honor/FB

Mace and shield / axe and focus.

Sage amulet as the build is called. Must use smoldering Sigil with the second up to you. Traveler runes.

Mantra of solace for healing. Elite mantra for stability and CC break. Mantra of truth for disabling. Mantra of lore for cleanse and reg. Third utility spot varies. I use contemplation of purity. Stand your ground and save yourselves are other options, but not the only options.

This build is extremely tanky and huge on disabling opponents. Your signature move is to pull enemies using axe 3, followed by axe 2 plus mantra of truth. That puts bleed + burning + chill + cripple + weakness + blind on the target. Just ensure you play it right, although it is relatively spammable.

Build weakness, too slow. Too much boon rip is also a problem.

@otto.5684 said:Fast ref. Sage FB.

Virtues/honor/FB

Mace and shield / axe and focus.

Sage amulet as the build is called. Must use smoldering Sigil with the second up to you. Traveler runes.

Mantra of solace for healing. Elite mantra for stability and CC break. Mantra of truth for disabling. Mantra of lore for cleanse and reg. Third utility spot varies. I use contemplation of purity. Stand your ground and save yourselves are other options, but not the only options.

This build is extremely tanky and huge on disabling opponents. Your signature move is to pull enemies using axe 3, followed by axe 2 plus mantra of truth. That puts bleed + burning + chill + cripple + weakness + blind on the target. Just ensure you play it right, although it is relatively spammable.

Build weakness, too slow. Too much boon rip is also a problem.

Don't worry about amulet and boonrip.This is for oPvE.

Axe is the best CC weapon, works great with glacial heart. You could also bane signet. You can do virtues/radiance/FB. Again, mantra of truth (weakness and cripple for break bars).

Power DH works as well, if you want to use it with virtues instead of zeal. Bane signet, elite trap, spear pull and GS5.

You can use also hammer of wisdom. I find it to be a waste. Even for CC.

@otto.5684 said:Axe is the best CC weapon, works great with glacial heart. You could also bane signet. You can do virtues/radiance/FB. Again, mantra of truth (weakness and cripple for break bars).

Power DH works as well, if you want to use it with virtues instead of zeal. Bane signet, elite trap, spear pull and GS5.

You can use also hammer of wisdom. I find it to be a waste. Even for CC.

Actually FB sounds intriguing because I didn't really played much with it.I looked into axe and I really like the skills. But I have to get used to the tomes I guess.Lets see.