Question about "LWS4" complete pack item

Hi Guys

Just have a question about the Living world season 4 item on Trading Post. is it a new item or applied for a while?

I am working on skyscale mount atm. i am stuck on stage 2 egg collection, -no choice but require season 4 (all map).

Did Anet announced time line for sell item. is it possible have further discount on this item?

Not sure i gona purchase now or wait until the end of August. If anyone know please advise.

Many Thanks

Depends how quickly you want your Skyscale. Later on, you will require a lot of farming those maps to finish the final part of the Skyscale and that will take quite some time - weeks likely.

It is possible a sale on expansions and seasons will occur after the LS5 announcement, so it depends if you are in a hurry or want to take that chance

FYI LW5 will get previewed officially on August 30thhttps://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/join-us-for-a-special-live-event-on-august-30/

The last time I checked (months ago) LW4 was 200 gems per chapter and 1000 gems for the whole thing (not really sure about those prices).It wasn't on sale. I bought it and then I ended up buying LW2 and 3 shortly afterward, also not on sale.

I personally wouldn't expect another sale on any of the living world's anytime soon. If it's on sale now, it won't become any cheaper for a long time.

Just my 2 cents...

Arenanet have not announced that a Living World Season 4 pack will be available, but players are expecting there will be one eventually because there is one for Season 2 and Season 3. We're also assuming that if or when it's available it will have a 20% discount for buying all the episodes you're missing in one go (compared to buying them 1 at a time for 200 gems) but again that's not confirmed.

It's possible that will be sold at the end of August, or it might not be until Season 5 starts, which is expected to be September, October or November (again that's unconfirmed).

So...we don't know. If I was you I would wait until after the announcement at the end of August and use the time in between to save gold or cash to buy the episodes, but there's no guarentee the complete pack will be sold then or that we will know when it's going to be sold.

@"Randulf.7614" said:Depends how quickly you want your Skyscale. Later on, you will require a lot of farming those maps to finish the final part of the Skyscale and that will take quite some time - weeks likely.

It is possible a sale on expansions and seasons will occur after the LS5 announcement, so it depends if you are in a hurry or want to take that chance

You can also get small amounts of the other maps currency from the Travelling Elonian Trader by the starting waypoint in Dragonfall. So if the OP, or anyone else, wants to hold off on buying other maps for a while that can be a way to get a headstart on gathering currency.

@Dayra.7405 said:Not sure what you mean with „on sale“, but

• LS episodes and chapters are always available for buying
  • I never saw them discounted

And you need all LS4 Maps to acquire the skyscale

There's 2 ways to buy Season 2 and 3: you can either buy each episode individually for 200 gems each, or you can get the Complete Pack from the Upgrades section of the gem store which gives you all the episodes you're missing at a 20% discount. (The complete pack only appears if you're missing episodes, if you've got them all you won't see it listed.)

The OP is asking if a pack like that will be released for Season 4 when Season 5 is announced.

@Dayra.7405 said:Before LS5 will start, the Package give no gain. On login you still get 4.6 for free.So buy 5x200 for 1000 or the package for 1000

Except that the complete pack is for all 6 episodes so if you have 1 or even up to 5 unlocked that will reduce the price.EditSo unlocking s4e6 only should show a price around 833 gems for the other 5 when buying the complete pack