You’ll find items on sale every day throughout the month of August. - GW2 Team

@Danikat.8537 said:

@videoboy.4162 said:I wish Anet would post the full list of sales all at once. I try to make sure I budget in gold/money to get certain things, but it would be far easier to prioritize if I had the whole list to plan with.

I suspect this is why they don't announce them all at once. If we all knew what was coming and when it would be easier for players to plan ahead and for some people that would mean not buying things earlier on so they can save their gems for later, whereas if they don't have that information they might buy the earlier item and then buy more gems to get the later, more desirable ones too.

It won't work like that for everyone of course. Some people will buy the earlier stuff and then skip later items even if they want them more because they can't afford it, some will end up not buying anything because they're always holding out for something better, and some would buy everything they want regardless. But that's marketing for you, it doesn't have to work on everyone, it just has to get some people to spend more than they'd otherwise want to.

You're most likely correct, but I still wish for the other way. LOL