You know mirage is the next...

judgebeo.3976

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Heartpains.7312 said:

@"geist.4126" said:

First. You started talking about zergs, not me. Second, I switched from Chrono to Mirage on Tuesday. Either try to be realistic, which means "Mirage is way easier to play" than Chrono ever was and way stronger. Same goes for SPvP.

I really don't care if you want to keep your faceroll spec Mirage is right now. I want propper balancing.

I only want you to keep playing, if you play as condi, once a FB appeared he/she will negate you, but if you play power like I do, keep playing, I wanna see what you are going to do when you face just these classes with someone who knows what he/she is doing with them.

SoulbeastThiefCore warriorRev is also on the list, but i rarely find good revsooh ooh and eles, there is a build that was only killable with hybrid mirage build before nerfs (not sure which patch) since we keep getting nerfed, and they are able to kill if you don't try to runaway (they kill slowly though).

Keep on playing, eventually you will meet one of them who knows what he/she doing and you won't be able to do anything.

If core is not worth playing, chrono just got messed up, you don't go on and kill mirage also, don't you find that a bit lame, I honestly had hope for mirage to either get a third charge of jaunt or 20sec cd on jaunt, and a reduction to cd of few skills/traits or tweaks even.

Nerfing mirage won't be justified at all.

Next patch they better start working on dead/killed traits for classes, for everyone not just mesmers, it sure will mess up the balance but there is no balance to begin with, I think people would be happier if they had things to choose from rather than just pick the same things because nothing else is worth picking.

I would add Greatsword Berserker to that list of yours. I wreck Mirages with Arc Divider. Doesn't matter that I cant see you or pick you out from the screen clutter, at least one of the waves will hit you and the follow up Blood Reckoning + Arc Divider will as well.

The best Mirages are like the best Rangers (of any spec) though, they keep their distance and play keep away. Those Mirages are a tougher fight.

I'm reluctantly anticipating them changing F4 on Mirage to Desert Distortion as a skill, ie F4 gives say 1s distortion directly on player, and all clones turn into mirrors.

Only reason posting this is if Anet is planning on doing this and if anyone is reading this - please take into account mirrors spawning in the same location (if clones are standing on top of each other or including mirrors spawned from other skills) - I believe if this happens they should make Mirage Cloak stackable in duration - so breaking multiple mirrors simultaneously or very close together would not result in a loss of duration.

For the record not saying I like or support this in any way - prefer F4 to be left as it is - just preempting what I believe is at this point fairly likely to happen if they continue the pattern from Chrono.

@AwwYiss.8146 said:

@Shao.7236 said:It's quite stupid that destroying a Phantasm makes a Clone, there has to be drawbacks somewhere.

Killing that would kill chrono as well so please keep those thoughts to yourself.

Mesmers played fine before without that mechanic. I'd rather have Chrono being able to shatter with no clones than this. That's the only thing I disagree with those nerfs.

Just got my PC back over the weekend after months of not playing anything. Jumped on my Mirage and took her in WvW. Feels a bit clunky now (was there a nerf to shattering in general...seems delayed). Still got some 2v1's (not nearly as many). Doesnt feel as fluid to play her, however I just need to get a new feel for it and get better with her.

Just my observations from not playing since feb.

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:Just got my PC back over the weekend after months of not playing anything. Jumped on my Mirage and took her in WvW. Feels a bit clunky now (was there a nerf to shattering in general...seems delayed). Still got some 2v1's (not nearly as many). Doesnt feel as fluid to play her, however I just need to get a new feel for it and get better with her.

See a LOT of soulbeasts and condi scourges/reapers (more than usual) and GS berzerkers

Just my observations from not playing since feb.